Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matchday Magazine

John I agree with you we should all be very proud of the members of the Supporters' Trust whom have contributed such a lot already to the club and its supporters as evidenced in the improvements at the ground. It is amazing what a paint brush can achieve. What I have seen and heard about them already they are true professionals in what they have set up at the club and I really do hope it is very successful, because their success will be our gain. I am also very pleased to know that at last we have a club where supporters and the board can liaise in this way. I do not think in the past that the supporters would have had the backing of the board to set this in motion and long may they continue.

I would think more adverts will appear very quickly as we need the extra revenue they provide but if the remaining content is as good as the last one, I don't think people would mind too much. However, at least one local publican is unhappy with the omission of the 'Fleet Thirst' pub page, 'cos his one was in it!! Never mind, eh, Ron!