Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-November 17 )

• Photo
    ASF

• Photo
    Red Neck

• Photo
    cityman

• Photo
    Fleet boys

• Photo
    Windsor Castle's Moat

Photo

next 2 games

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
10 replies to this topic

offline syrup

syrup
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Twitter
the league have pp the next two leagus games

offline Robert G

Robert G
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
About time the club pulled their finger out their [****!!****] now then isnt it, and get this deal done with whatever ground/bloke it is!!!!

The league wont keep putting games off for us. Can the team play any games in the mean time to keep fit with another team without a game? Like saturday, were ment to play Harlow can we call it a friendly and just have a game with them??? same on monday??? Just a thought!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
How come your ground problems have not been resolved yet. I thought that your Chairman was going to buy Hertford Town's ground. If that doesn't work out, your chairman could always pay off his debts to Boreham Wood then you could go back to Meadow Park.

offline BigBad

BigBad
  • Reserves
Sod off Hunter, go back to rock from were you came....Muppet!!!!!!

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
Yeah, woodman's post was really stupid wasn't it. It didn't ask any pertinent questions or offer any alternatives to resolve the situation. Not like BigBad's post. Now I've read it, I fully understand and wonder why everyone else can't be as enlightened as him.

Sits back, awaits childish response.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Sticks and stones BigBad, Sticks and stones, by the way I’m not Danny Hunter although a wouldn’t mind his money

offline Jim Cunneen

Jim Cunneen
  • Reserves Coach
  • Supports: Shortwood Utd, ETFC
  • Foes: Witney, Bitton
  • Fav. Player(s): Andy Hoskins,
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket
again...what happens to the FA Cup tie

offline BigBad

BigBad
  • Reserves
Badger, it has nothing to do with you or anyother town fan's at all.
Woodman, If danny's got a lot of money ask yourself why he wanted ALL of this seasons money up front? Also I was told that he has got rid of plan's to do with the youth pitch's or programe as well, why has Danny hit money problems????

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Be careful BigBad you are now saying things that are slanderous. I don’t know the answer to question on why Danny wanted all this seasons money up front, but I would bet it had something to do with your chairman not being very trustworthy.

Anyhow it’s not unusual to want the seasons ground rent up front, ask Slough Town supporters their landlord, Windsor & Eton asked for and received £25,000 up front.

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:
BigBad said:
Badger, it has nothing to do with you or anyother town fan's at all.

Whyever not? I'm as interested in Enfield as I am in any other club you can mention. As a follower of football in general, I am always worried when clubs appear to be struggling through something that's happening off the pitch. I hope it turns out well for EFC.

offline Gonzo

Gonzo
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I've never seen BigBad offer anything constructive to the forum. He seems to spend all his time chasing away Town fans. It must be awful being so bitter - but what about?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus