Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So how are we doing??

So I've really tried with two teams, got Cardiff to the Prem, then relegated very quickly then fired 6 games in to the season.

I am now trying out Ipswich, I got them promoted via the playoffs first season, then relegated, then I stormed the first divison with 108 points. I am now 15th in the prem and looking like surviving, I signed Simone Inzaghi and Lua Lua up front and that made a difference.

The problem I'm getting to now is that I can't retain the good players even though I'm £20k under wage budget.

How are you all faring and with who?

2005/06 - 9th in the Conference with Canvey Island - still, kind of gave up after losing the Play-offs the season before!

2002/03 - 6th in Prem with Chelsea, loaned Hasselbaink out to Roma for a season. Mikael Forrsell is scoring goals for fun and I've just sold Marcel Desailly to someone in exchange for someone else - I can't remember what team/who for right now!

2003/04 - Mid-table with Florentina Viola, average season, going no-where, Board are satisfied...Reminds me of Hitchin!

After Super Loan Spells and saving money from the word go i got canvey island in the prem. 3 seasons into my premiership era canvey board said they were getting impatiant with me even tho i didnt have a single board member . My clause was to finish mid-table and there i was sitting comfortable at 9th with 19 games 2 play. I was annoyed so i resigned and went 2 west ham who were in Div 1. Meanwhile canvey appointed Sven as manager and ruined my team which took me 3 yrs 2 build up. He had signed some old players who offer nothing 2 the club and started putting my youth players back in the reservs. N E way i managed 2 get west ham back up and spent 19 million on players. Im 6th at the mo but only played 5 games. Im now in 2010

2002/3- Dag and Red - Conf winners

2003/4- Dag and Red - Third Division Winners

2004/5- Sacked from Dag and Red(7th in league) go to Burnley and got relegated

2005/6- Sitting in 5th with Burnley in Div 3 and leave for Wolves in 1st div(21st) who I save from relegation

2006/7 - Promotion as Champions to Premiership

2007/8 - Mid table of Prem but I am expecting some signings to bolster my team with experience as the most experienced in my team are Dabizas and O'Brien. In the next transfer window I will get Shearer(50k), Mcmanaman(100k), Figo(250k) and Pavon(2.9m over installments) so hopefully I will challenge for Europe next season if I stay up!

2002/03: Gravesend & Northfleet came third in the conference lost to daggers in the playoff final

2003/04: Gravesend & Northfleet won the conference. Kevin Kyle scored 38 goals but top Scorer was Che Stadhart with over 50 goals!!!

2004/05: Gravesend & Northfleet came second in the third division

2005/06: Beat Canvey 6-0 in a friendly have to play PSV in a friendly at home before my division 2 campaign kicks off.