Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FREE THE CANVEY THREE!

CANV EFM

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

TACKLE1K.. i cant believe 2 free tickets a week nets him too much of a profit, and i can t beleieve the revenue flows for the adverts at the top will see him driving a porsche this time next year.. but they are your views and your entitled to em, whats really intresting tho is that you have the oppertunity to express those views on here so we can all debate em, how much longer for..?

also if the stortford report was the offending aticle it seems matt was reporting what the fans were saying.. from what i could hear this seems pretty much spot on what most of em were saying, with a few profanities edited out, this strikes me as 'unbiased' reporting as opposed to glossing over these facts .. im surprised he could hear anything much tho as so many of the fans had started to leave after we were 2 nil down, i think that tells its own story as well..

sure critising your team after a poor game can seem like you dont want them to do well but i cant believe this to be true of these three can anyone else..?..

and what football club anywhere dosent have games where fans come out whinging and moaning..thats as an integeral part of footy as the ball!

maybe a read of probably 95 per cent of the rest of the stuff on this site would show just how comlimenptary most of the reporting is.. ive seen the writers of reports getting slated on here by fans of other clubs for saying how good we were

I have no idea as to what nis happening here but I take it that there has been some criticism of the club and the teams performance posted on this forum and caertain members of the club(?) don't like it? Have I got it right? And "those" people at the club either want those people banned, forum closed and control as to what is said?

Am I right?