Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

To Jessica......

Jessica, can i ask how much you think it would take for us to buy out Brian and Jasons shares in the club? While the supporters trust is an excellent idea i think we would be better off served if we actually ran the club ourselves with an elected chairman of the club, i.e somebody like yourself. I may be wrong but i wouldnt think Brian or Jason are investing 20k of their own cash each season. Now there are some of us out there who would be willing to do that but dont want the hassle of being chairman and running the club because of other business interests. Jessica, isnt it more of value if the supporters trust funds are directly channelled into the right areas as we know that we "the fans" are the people running the club. I get so frustrated by the lack of communication to the supporters. I ask a lot of questions and Dave who is privy to a lot of information and other senior people at the club who read this board just turn a blind eye to the valid points that many of us make and just move on to the next piece feeding us spin story after spin story. As ive said many times things just arent acceptable from the current manager to the information thats feed through the boardroom to the fans. I know that you do have a position on the board but how much influence will u actually have in the direction and decision making process at the club. Do u think there is any merit in taking this a step further and launching a takeover bid for the club from us the loyal supporters.

I get so frustrated by the lack of communication to the supporters.

This is such a good point. We dont have a settled team. Everytime you go there is a new face. It cant be hard for a half A4 amendment sheet to be printed and put in the programs or handed out with news which has changed since program was printed.

Maybe even having a website that gets updated regular will help. Lets face it , if you wanted to go to a game , the current website is as good as useless.

You cannot be serious ??

I believe a list of shareholders can be obtained from Companies House ?? and would suggest that it would cost you a bit to buy out the major shareholders....but not being a financial guru, I could not really comment....but.....if you've got the cash..be prepared for you and your fellow directors to put in a lot of time as well....not forgetting that you will be criticised by all and sundry......

...good luck !!! or are you the russian chap in diguise ??

Cheers,

birthday.gif birthday.gif birthday.gif birthday.gif birthday.gif

Matt, I will speak to Chris P today re your suggestion.

If you are going to F/boro today plese seek me out as I will hopefuly be doing a couple more interviews for the programme.

If not perhaps you could give me a ring or send a private e -mail.

If I don't see you today will leave a number that I can be

contacted on.

What exactly do you want to know ? What do u think is being kept secret ? Jessica does not have a place on the board so get your facts right ! As for the Supporters Trust funds being directly channelled into the right areas as you put it , what do you think the board do with the funds ?! Organise Jolly ups ?! Buy things we dont need (one or two players perhaps !!).

Explain yourself , and as I understand it you don't "invest" in football clubs as you put it . You just shovel it in and have a little fun . Ask Romano Abramovich .

Details of Trust funds and their use were published in Saturday's programne. The Trust is making excellent progress with the club and the Board and this can only be viewed as a positive step forward in the club's future.

As for Board 'jolly ups', I encroached on that subject a few weeks ago and believe me, the response I received left me in little doubt that they do not happen, not at the club's expense anyway. You may continue that arguement at your own peril.