Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

LATEST: Farnborough 0 Gravesend 1

I don't think my pace-maker will hold out for a whole season! Great performance today, though. Rob Owen is still my man of the season even though he was totally shot to pieces for the last 10 minutes. Maybe, just maybe we can grind out a result against Chester. It ain't gonna be easy and Chester are favourites to give us a right old pasting but you never know. Seeing Margit bottom of the league has got to be incentive enough!

Quote:
Seeing Margit bottom of the league has got to be incentive enough!

They're giving Patmore an absolute slating on their forum, and looks like Che's suffering confidence problems... can't say I'm overly upset at missing out on Patmore. A few of 'em are even calling for Kinnear's head!!

Amazing what happens when you're bottom of the league...

Much improved today, with a strong team performance, two very well taken goals, another impressive display from Owen, Lee deputising well at centre back owing to the absence of Pennock, and much improved displays from Pinnock and McKimm compared to Saturday. It was a little disappointing to see us being pushed back so much at 2-1, having dominated ever since we had gone in front, but at least we are off the mark now.

Obviously, we shouldn't get too carried away, for it is after all only one win, and a lot more hard graft is still needed. However, having played two consecutive games with the same line-up (save for Pennock's enforced absence through injury today), at least Andy seems to be finally discovering what his favoured starting eleven is.