Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whats the highest score

Whats the hightest scors anyone has got on champ manager.

This is the highest score i have got i started a new game and i was Dag Red (I dont know why) any way i played my first freindly against Reading and i won 7-2 Mark Stein scored six of the goals for Dag Red and Junior Mc Dougled scored the other goal. I was 6-1 up at half time. It was STRANGE

Can't remember what my biggest win is, but I remember beating Liverpool at Anfield in the League Cup 2nd Round 1st Leg (I was Barnet, just got promoted to the Premiership, I think it was CM00/01) 9-6, the half time score was 6-6.

Currently I am on CM4 and I had an World Cup Qualifying score of something like 26-17 between someone like Trinidad and some other team (I wasn't the manager of either team). The shot count was 26-17, so I guess the goalies were wearing gloves to keep their hands warm, not that you would need gloves to keep your hands warm in Trinidad.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

but in that game i made myself manager ofd the other side and put everyone up front! makes u win by miles- especially when theres no keeper! if ure doing really [***!!***] then u try this as its great for team morale and u diont ever have to treat again cos u just go on winning streaks after that if u do things properly.