Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Football has just lost

pabird

Football has always been the great conversation! Why? because of the huge variance of opinion that 11 x 11 offers

Pre-match team selection

ditto style of play intended

During the game the opportunity for opinion that 22 players, 3 officials and 2 management teams offer up by their actions

After the game all the above offers a thousand opinions on what went wrong, what went right and how the next game should be faced

Ian has gently put me in my place (correctly) on two occasions and has always acted in the best interest of CIFC

This site has offered me and hundreds of others top class participation

Football is the loser if we are unable to join the debate

Any news anyone on any developments.

The site will never be bettered by the official site. There is just too much work to do on it and it looks very unprofessional.

A common sense solution is to have the 3 maintain the official site and maybe have the match report "scrutinised" for anything that might offend anyone at the club. On the forum is where everyone can have their twopenneth. As the club appear to be sensitive souls, then none of them should read the forum as they take it too much to heart.

Wonder if the club are paying personnel to run the official site at present. The 3 have been providing so much information for everyone with some great times captured from all over the country, and all for free.

Let's all be civil about this. The club apologise to the three and ask them to run the offical site, free of charge (if that's what they want). Match reports to be looked at and posted once okayed by someone at the club and we can carry on as normal and forget the last week. Simple or have I missed something.

Phil that comes very close to a reasonable solution and only leaves me with one negative thought

Forget this is CIFC and consider that at any club where debate is robbed of critic comment then we have lost debate

No club should ban the critic, by all means moderate the rustic language and eventually after a fair allowance of time dump the manic depressive who drives an illogical campaign but the club (any club) must allow the worlds greatest debating subject to flourish

So what!! well in any new agreement the club and the fans must agree that CIFC will continue as one of the top debating outlets in non league and not simply a controlled news service

Jeff and his management team put their money and proven management skills into the club in heavy dosage and have continually produced a top product on the pitch, they must be kean to see the continual development of team/fans/public communications

CIFC could not find a better team than the three to manage a fair and lively service, So come! let the conversation begin!