Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 16-December 17 )

• Photo
    Lil Dave

• Photo
    smila

• Photo
    LAMMAS

• Photo
    Cerebus

• Photo
    Maffblue

• Photo
    realmickstevo79

Photo

Canvey v Dartford FA Cup Video highlights

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline ukhammer

ukhammer
  • Reserves
  • Supports: West Ham, Canvey Island FC
  • Foes: Spurs, Chelsea, Billericay Town
  • Fav. Player(s): Gordon Banks, Bobby Moore, Trevor Brooking, Alan Devonshire,.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Rugby,
Video highlights can be viewed here:

http://vimeo.com/15739401

Enjoy

Paul

offline The Gaffer from the Rock

The Gaffer from the Rock
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Canvey Island and Liverpool
  • Foes: I hate (and I mean F*****G Hate!!!) Man Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Rusty, Doomz & Big Nose from the Mighty Canvey Island & King Kenny, Ray Clemence, and Louie Suarez
Enjoy I did Paul, top class. Now we have to beat them tonight, COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!! I thought Rusty was outstanding on Saturday, how he got his hand to that one in the 1st half, although thinking back, in my day I would have probably held it!!!!!!! Only joking Rust, he is top class and he proves it week in week out. They were the stronger team but we had our chances and a draw was the right result in the end. That chance at 1-0, never mind, I will take a 5th minute stoppage time OGGY tonight, COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!! How excited am I, cant wait for tonight!!!

How good did the pitch look by the way, well done to Millwall, Nige and the guys, it looks great :applaus:

offline ukhammer

ukhammer
  • Reserves
  • Supports: West Ham, Canvey Island FC
  • Foes: Spurs, Chelsea, Billericay Town
  • Fav. Player(s): Gordon Banks, Bobby Moore, Trevor Brooking, Alan Devonshire,.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Rugby,

Enjoy I did Paul, top class. Now we have to beat them tonight, COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!! I thought Rusty was outstanding on Saturday, how he got his hand to that one in the 1st half, although thinking back, in my day I would have probably held it!!!!!!! Only joking Rust, he is top class and he proves it week in week out. They were the stronger team but we had our chances and a draw was the right result in the end. That chance at 1-0, never mind, I will take a 5th minute stoppage time OGGY tonight, COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!! How excited am I, cant wait for tonight!!!

How good did the pitch look by the way, well done to Millwall, Nige and the guys, it looks great :applaus:

Thanks Andy. I will pass you comments on to my son Greg who films it, imports it, edits it and re-saves it in various formats all in his own time! Valuable Call of Duty time for a teenager :) lol

Agree with your comments about Rusty.

The day cant go quick enough today - have a real feeling about tonight - the same feeling i had Saturday and at Lowestoft so it will be a draw i guess. Penalty shoot out....................

offline Diddy's Big Bro

Diddy's Big Bro
  • Reserves
Hi UKhammer. Are you going to put the Cup highlights onto DVD for people to buy as I know a couple of people who would be interested? May be after we've won the trophy? (I dream a dream...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus