Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey v Dartford FA Cup Video highlights

ukhammer

Enjoy I did Paul, top class. Now we have to beat them tonight, COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!! I thought Rusty was outstanding on Saturday, how he got his hand to that one in the 1st half, although thinking back, in my day I would have probably held it!!!!!!! Only joking Rust, he is top class and he proves it week in week out. They were the stronger team but we had our chances and a draw was the right result in the end. That chance at 1-0, never mind, I will take a 5th minute stoppage time OGGY tonight, COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!! How excited am I, cant wait for tonight!!!

How good did the pitch look by the way, well done to Millwall, Nige and the guys, it looks great :applaus:

Enjoy I did Paul, top class. Now we have to beat them tonight, COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!! I thought Rusty was outstanding on Saturday, how he got his hand to that one in the 1st half, although thinking back, in my day I would have probably held it!!!!!!! Only joking Rust, he is top class and he proves it week in week out. They were the stronger team but we had our chances and a draw was the right result in the end. That chance at 1-0, never mind, I will take a 5th minute stoppage time OGGY tonight, COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!! How excited am I, cant wait for tonight!!!

How good did the pitch look by the way, well done to Millwall, Nige and the guys, it looks great :applaus:

Thanks Andy. I will pass you comments on to my son Greg who films it, imports it, edits it and re-saves it in various formats all in his own time! Valuable Call of Duty time for a teenager :) lol

Agree with your comments about Rusty.

The day cant go quick enough today - have a real feeling about tonight - the same feeling i had Saturday and at Lowestoft so it will be a draw i guess. Penalty shoot out....................