Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

mascot (do you want one??)

majorman6

Ive had no contact what so ever!! Im slightly dissapointed. I saw John b4 the game and he said chase Mr aitken @ half time i went to find him with a chq book burning a hole to buy a mascot suit but couldnt find him. Im gona wait until mid week then phone. At least the team were fantastic on sat!!

With the club making statements about the lack of fans, when the answer is right in front of them.

Commission Suky the shrimp and the crowds will come flooding back....

Majorman howabout becoming the unofficial mascot if the club don't sanction it.

A six foot shrimp lurking in the bar before and after the game, is just what we want..

Bring on the Shrimp, and watch those attendances rocket...

When we play Morecambe and Southend (when they come down next season) , Suky will just have to do an impression of a prawn, or maybe go undercover I 've got fake glasses and a false moustache combo from last years xmas crackers that should work a treat..

Can't see too much of a problem there.

Cmon the shrimp, we want to see those tentacles bouncing along the Stonebridge Road touchline....

No matter what is suggested, no matter what people want to or are prepared to do, no matter what the subject, we just want to debate everything into a bleeding cocked-hat until the original volunteer chucks it all in and we all go absolutely no-where. I had a fund raising idea & have given up on it after less than a week. What's the point if all we're going to do is argue and contradict each other until the subject has been battered into extiction? Graham! Buy the f-ing thing and just turn up in it! Any suit. Pirate, shrimp, nurse, anything!! I want to see the police get a 8' octopus in a Peugeot 206!!