Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chester Game this weekend –

Richard C

Due to a very good chance of winning our cricket league on Saturday with a win over Blackheath we will not be able to attend tomorrows game which im very gutted about.

Could those of you that are going, try to make the same atmosphere as at last years games against Morecambe and Scarborough etc….. it will give the players great encouragment and im sure a result against Chester is possible. Will be at every game after this Saturday and will have the radio up in sunny Blackheath. Please get behind the team and Andy – its my aim in life to be a crowd motivator!!!!! SING

If they play like last year they will come to defend and catch a winner on the break. Thats exactly what they achieved. I think the Fleet should play the same way. It may end up 0-0 but throwing too many forward may not be a good idea. They were very fast coming out. If the Fleet wanna survive they are going to have to start picking up points at home. Make Stonebridgr Rd the stronghold again that it once was.

I agree. Don't expect a fast, flowing game of football here. I reckon Chester will stay deep for a major part of the first half, trying to frustrate our play and making us run more whilst looking for the counter attack or long ball forward. If still level at half time, I still don't expect them to attack a lot more. If, however, they're in front, expect 11 men behind the ball. The only way they'll play full attacking football is if we're ahead, which I think is a distinct possibility.