Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 15-July 18 )

• Photo
    Mr Happy

• Photo
    Gumbee

• Photo
    danwilson

Photo

Town 16th October

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
17 replies to this topic

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
Writtle 1 Town 2

Town Reserves 4 Leytonstone Reserves 0

scorers to come.

Come on Town!!

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Bowers & Pitsea FC and West Ham Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Manuel Lanzini
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Writtle 1 Town 2

scorers to come.

Come on Town!!

1st team scoreres were, Tom "Ginge" Wolfe and Chris Charlery

Res scorers were Dave Walker 3 and Joe Davies.

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • rank

Writtle 1 Town 2

scorers to come.

Come on Town!!

1st team scoreres were, Tom "Ginge" Wolfe and Chris Charlery

Res scorers were Dave Walker 3 and Joe Davies.

Thanks Hookey

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • rank
Town purr into 4th in the table. I hope they turn over Newham next week (for old time's sake (they also have a problem with opposing linesmen) - mind you, their cafe does a mean bacon sandwich!!!) Town can't break into the top two but keep 'em focussed, rookie :smilewinkgrin:

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • rank
Joe, where was jockey playing?

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • rank
I see that Billy and Mike started today (perhaps a tad early?) so did they come through unscathed?

offline Chilvers

Chilvers
  • Onlooker
  • Supports: Basildon Town, Millwall
From what I've heard Bill Balkwill came off at half time in the reserve game. As for Mike he started and finished for the 1st's with no worries as far as i know.

Good win on a tough pitch lads. We can't get into the top 2 yet but we keep winning out games then we will be knocking on the door with our games still in hand.

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Joe, where was jockey playing?

He was an unused sub with the firsts. Will probably be with the ressies next week, as he needs a game after 3 weeks of bench warming and line runniing.

Next week, the ressies at at home to White Ensign's ressies in the County Cup.

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

From what I've heard Bill Balkwill came off at half time in the reserve game. As for Mike he started and finished for the 1st's with no worries as far as i know.

Good win on a tough pitch lads. We can't get into the top 2 yet but we keep winning out games then we will be knocking on the door with our games still in hand.

Yep, Billy came off at HT complaining of a tight hammy. He got changed and and went round to the dug out at the restart, but then left and walked off to the car park!!!!!

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • rank
Thanks for the update.

I wasn't sure if Joe had got on, sounds as if he needs a game soonest.

I'm surprised that Billy started. He is maybe coming back too soon. It'll do him good to have a couple of weeks off, ease himself back in and return to the form that we know he's capable of.

Hopefully, I'll get to Newham on Saturday. :smilewinkgrin:

offline Fisherman

Fisherman
  • Trainee

Yep, Billy came off at HT complaining of a tight hammy. He got changed and and went round to the dug out at the restart, but then left and walked off to the car park!!!!!

What point are you trying to make when you say "He got changed and and went round to the dug out at the restart, but then left and walked off to the car park!!!!!"?

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

What point are you trying to make when you say "He got changed and and went round to the dug out at the restart, but then left and walked off to the car park!!!!!"?

None at all. just updating Beezer on Bill's injury. For all I know Bill might have gone to the hospital to get it checked out. Why do you ask?

If you're suggesting that I was questioning why Billy left before the end of the game, I wasn't and I'm sorry if I gave that impression. I was just pointing out that as Bill had left the scene I wasn't able to ask him how he was and therefore unable to tell Beeser anything further.

How is he by the way? Will he be out for long?

Edited by Hookey, 26 October 2010 - 06:01 PM.

offline Fisherman

Fisherman
  • Trainee
Well to be honest it does read as though you were questioning why Bill left early.

As far as the injury goes I am not sure. He is playing tonight so may have a better idea later. If he listened to me he woulod give it a rest for 3 or 4 weeks, but he doesn't, he just wants to play football.

offline Basil-Don

Basil-Don
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
feck me sideways this forum is dead,anyway good to see that Town are still going i thought they had packed up,i have a free saturday this weekend so might pop over whos going to be there? not really interested in park football but i fancy having a nose around.

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Well to be honest it does read as though you were questioning why Bill left early.

As far as the injury goes I am not sure. He is playing tonight so may have a better idea later. If he listened to me he woulod give it a rest for 3 or 4 weeks, but he doesn't, he just wants to play football.

Fair enough Dave, I hope you accepted my explanation. It's f**k all to do with me what Bill does, as I said, I was just giving Tel a heads up as he asked about him.. That's the problem with forums, emails, texts etc, you can't always convey accurately what you're trying to say whilst leaving people in no doubt as to what you meant.

I understand how Bill feels, Joe did the same the season before last, he tried to come back from his fractured kneecap too soon and kept setting himself back.

Rich, pop over anytime mate. I'll either be at the Selex or Debden on Sar.

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • rank

As far as the injury goes I am not sure. He is playing tonight so may have a better idea later.

How did Billy do? Any problems with the injury?

offline Fisherman

Fisherman
  • Trainee
Not too bad. Lasted 90 but paid for it yesterday and today. Hamstring is tight. Hopefully he will go training next week and see how it goes.

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • rank

Not too bad. Lasted 90 but paid for it yesterday and today. Hamstring is tight. Hopefully he will go training next week and see how it goes.

tell him to take it easy!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus