Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Poor ricay

I cant be bothered to repeat what I have just said on the Hornchurch forum, but we've been playing well this season, luck just han't been on our side, you're not doing that well yourself so just [censored] off you Canvey [censored] and wait till boxing day and then we'll see whose laughing!

stady on there K.D. imagine if the roles were reversed like last season , and remember the cr.p we copped from a lot of your fans on here.. i think youve got off pretty lightly in comparison.. as for not doing well, blimey this a racing start for us compared to recent years

Actually mobrien the supporters association run a "Town Juniors" scheme where a £1 for the season gets a 11 and under into the league games for free when they are with an adult. This scheme has been running for several seasons and it is to encourage families along and has been quite successful (including this season). The supporters association are always looking at ways to encourage the people of Billericay and surrounding areas to come and support the club and are involved in giving the club every support we can. Your small and petty mind might wonder Y? That is 'cos we support the club and care. What do U do for Canvey or do U leave it all to Jeff King and his unlimited wallet?

Perhaps U can stop your vitriol for just one second and get your facts right you prat!!!

I'm sorry but you come on here with your high and mighty ideals about the Ground move, Rod Moore, pouring scorn on Billericay Town FC which has nothing to do with banter but is designed to wind the people who support and are concerned with the future of the club up. Now I thought U put over some considered points over earlier during the year but now, I wonder. U want respect? As Vice Chairman of the Supporters Association I ask you to apologise, face to face for that crass post and tell me that Canvey do the same!!!

If you wanna put your point across matey boy, look into the facts before U post!!!

And yes, I am angry.

PS - For your information, Bogner admission fee for kids under a certain age is £1. I applaud that but are U gonna take the piss out of them for encouraging the younger supporter? Or is your vitriol only aimed at Billericay Town FC 'cos of the proposed ground move!!!

How is this for a response, you have got the sort of comments from me because everytime I post sensible comments you wipe them. I would also advice you to talk to your equal over at margate who have just had their stadium bulldozed and guess who their partners are. They have been waiting six months for any work to begin and guess what they are going to have to build a temporary stand, there is no work even planned on their new stadium let alone a finish date. When you stop wipeing my posts I will return to sensible comment.

this is just the tip of the ice berg I know loads about them.

I do not think they can sue for this as this is already in the public domain Margate Official said.

"I was told by a club member that the ground was being started on tuesday this week .

The only thing that has changed is the weeds that have grown and the grass under your feet.

why build up all of our hopes, then for us to just see nothing happen to the ground it is very misleading and you are loosing a lot of loyal fans through all of your untruths. ask yourselves why? then when you can answer yourselves maybe the last few remaining fans will want to listen but until then think about what you are doing to this local community. PLEASE DO NOT DELETE AS THESE FEELINGS ARE NOT ONLY FROM MYSELF BUT MANY OTHER SUPPORTERS."

Or how about this

I hope that what you've said will be put right and that admin will not ban me for what I may say. I've heard from one of the kent league referee's that the stadium's funds aren't in place. Gomez our main supporters were found to have illegal immigrants working in their warehouses which trading standards had identified and legal action was being taken. To draw a long story short I've heard that the demolishers haven't been paid and will not proceed until such times as they are."

or perhaps even this.

"I have been informed that having completely bulldozed their stadium flat to the ground, Margate FC have had the plug pulled on this project allegedly by Stadia Management. I am informed this is in the public domain having been printed in a magazine. I am awaiting a copy of this, which I will make available upon reciept."

Would you like to apologise GAZZA. The only apology due is to Canvey supporters from me. For useing their forum to pass on info that your supporters need.

How about you promise not to wipe my posts and I promise only to post truthfull and honest comments that are not rude.

Actually mate I don't have the power to delete your posts, look to the people that run this forum.

As for your posts, wat reference have these to Billericay Town? I don't see Billericay Town FC mentioned in any of them. And what have they to do with your earlier post concerning letting in Children for free? Again, another post that hasn't been investigated by you, that is the reason U need to apologise!!! For once again getting your facts wrong and posting crap.

I tell you what, I'll make myself available to you, anytime U like, anywhere, and U can put your views over face to face and not hide behind the forum. Lets see if you are man enough to do that.

I apologise to the Canvey supporteres for this idiot as it is obvious to me that all he is, is a self serving, self publicating trouble maker who hasn't got the balls to stand up and make himself known. I'm sorry that U have to be witness to this as he hasn't even got the wit to put these on the Billericay forum.

Oh and can someone tell him that I do not have the power to wipe his posts, please, 'cos like all paranoid people he won't believe me.

So come on mobrien, take the challenge up, meet me face to face