Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Website Sparks Start Of Online Partnership!

ShedBoy

It does need a bit or work (layout, colouring, fixtures/profiles missing) and because of this it looks too modern if there is such a term, but by incorporating all the viral elements it will be good to have everything in one place - Photos, Videos, Facebook and Twitter feeds etc. Hopefully it won't look too cluttered once it's completed though.

Edited by Matt H

Some will love it, some will hate it! It's like when Facebook change their design every few months - people moan for a while, then they love it again :)

Everything will be finished this week with full functionality resumed.

Drop me a PM if you notice anything wrong etc after Friday!

Edited by Canvey Fan 1926

Love it, much clearer and easier to navigate, when it is fully completed I dont think too many will complain.

Love it, much clearer and easier to navigate, when it is fully completed I dont think too many will complain.

Agreed, we still have some work to do but things are coming together nicely.. The format is alot more modern and will benefit the club and its commercial partners, aswell as its users.

Moving forward there will be alot more video content pre and post games aswell as incorporating the Youth club and our community partnerships.