Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GET OFF THE MANAGERS BACK

Malcolm S

i cant believe Ford has turned to cr.p in one close season.. events outside of his control may not have helped... either way a quick glance at the conf table sees a very large mismatch of the haves n have nots and a much larger difference in the crowds some teams pull in this season.. you may not need as many points as you think to stay up as their could be a lot more teams than normal struggling to put any runs together.. maybe a season of 6 pointers against say half a dozen other strugglers could be the key to survival

Quite agree if we win our next three games that puts us in the top ten, and what would the crowd at the back behind the goal say then?I still think Andy can do the job and keep us up,i,m sure the players know they need fight for everything. the fans have got to keep supporting the players and stop slagging them off every time they make a mistake. so onwards and upwards you super reds.

A few things to point out from this thread...

Daz i agree with you about not tarring us all with the same brush,i was even standing with some of the "boo boys" but when they started the fordy out stuff i walked away from them.

Secondly Daz your ".....and a 16 year old kid has all the answers" insult isn't very good,in fact it shows you as the immature one...sorry if that sounds to harsh.

Quote:
Fleet boy said:
A few things to point out from this thread...
Daz i agree with you about not tarring us all with the same brush,i was even standing with some of the "boo boys" but when they started the fordy out stuff i walked away from them.
Secondly Daz your ".....and a 16 year old kid has all the answers" insult isn't very good,in fact it shows you as the immature one...sorry if that sounds to harsh.

Not quite the same as I was referring to 'A' particular 16 year old as opposed to all 16 year olds.

And it is fact that 16 year old's think they know more than they actually do. Trust me I was one once!

If I knew then what I know now.....

The worry about the possible new players was Andy's comments on RK after the game - it sounded as if one of them at least was unlikely to happen (something along the lines of "we're talking again, but negotitions are hard") and the other was still in need of much further negotition as his requirements and our offer were some way apart.

One comment made on Saturday was that it would be wiser to pay a little extra to someone now, if it gives improved form, and brings the extra 150-200 people through the game at every game (or at worst, prevents the crowd dropping further) as the extra crowd would compensate if not more, for the extra wages and therefore it would pay in the long run to pay extra. if not, could we not try the "If we stay up, you get a bonus" route? (on second thoughts, thats somewhat negative, so how about, if we finish above, say, 12th, you get a bonus)