Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A Travesty....0-4?

Roy gnfc

I saw the game on Saturday,and came away,not happy,but with a slight feeling of satisfaction.We were playing one of the favourites for the League,and matched them,nothing between us.The turning point was the horendous mistake by our goalie,which put us on the back foot,against a strong defensive side like Chester,then they added a second, though not a lot between the two sides.Second half we must have had 70%of the game'but could not convert it into GOAL's.Judging how quiet the Chester end were,they were not to happy.So all in all,not to bad a performance dispite the score line.Next Saturday,I would not be suprised if we came away with all three points!!

Were they poor,I think we took the game to them in the second half,and took them apart, except for goals,for the first 30 minutes of the second half.Anyway,keep going Andy,and prove your detractors wrong.

Wright said 5 of his players were sick, and should not have played,a lame excuse as he has a large squad of players to call on.

I didn't think that Chester were all that and it's true to say that we pretty much gifted them all four goals.

The most depressing thing about it was the complete waste of EVERY dead ball situation that we had.

We must have had about four or five free kicks in decent positions and I don't think that any of them were close - in any standard of football, this is not good enough.

On top of that, chanting for the managers head will not get us anywhere - please do not tar everyone who stands behind the goal with the same brush.

Chester were by far the best organised team we have played in the conference and I thought we played very well but there was as always no end product we need a new midfielder and two new forwards you can produce it is the same old story our forwards are not good enough