Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

best to find a suitable time during the season or at the end of the season!

Our pitch gets pretty heavy around this time of the year so not a good timew during winter!. I would aim for March, April for a date! Could prob do an afternoon match on a Sunday or a spare Tuesday night although i'm not sure many players, forumites would want to do the journey on a Tuesday evening! Prob best to do a Sunday!

As long as all the players, officials stayed for a beer afterwards, i would be able to get the pitch free of charge! I'm sure the chairman would put some sort of afternoon grill on aswell for everyone (chargeable of course).

Tried to organise this least season but it faded away!

I'm right up for it but we need confirmed players, forumites, supporters, etc etc willing to play and make it a good fixture!

LET'S GET IT ON THEN!!!! Who's going to be in charge of the Forum team. Where can we play?

Hi Diggity, I am happy to be involved with this and was gonna make some calls today. If you can get the pitch JJ then great, I was gonna suggest Cobham as it is more central for players but if Cove is available then thats good. Would it be easier to play on a Sunday afternoon?

I think Spy(Graeme Cupit) may manage if he is interested? I will call him today to find out if you are all happy.

I have just spoken to Spy and he would be happy to manage the team if there are no objections?

Edited by Young Veteran

Our pitch gets pretty heavy around this time of the year so not a good timew during winter!. I would aim for March, April for a date! Could prob do an afternoon match on a Sunday or a spare Tuesday night although i'm not sure many players, forumites would want to do the journey on a Tuesday evening! Prob best to do a Sunday!

As long as all the players, officials stayed for a beer afterwards, i would be able to get the pitch free of charge! I'm sure the chairman would put some sort of afternoon grill on aswell for everyone (chargeable of course).

I'm right up for it but we need confirmed players, forumites, supporters, etc etc willing to play and make it a good fixture!

JJ, can we get the pitch before 24 Dec?

Current list of players on the forum as discussed with TC in the chat room on Saturday evening. Thanks TC.

TC (confirmed)

Jurgs

Animal

Newby Marvel

Farleigh Fox

JohnnoJudo

Brunty

Tiny Temper

Molly11

Cardo24

Spence

Dannyboy

DT10

SurreyLegend

Nut250

PB

GuvnorNo1

Young Veteran (confirmed)

If anyone can confirm that they would like to play.

Current list of players on the forum as discussed with TC in the chat room on Saturday evening. Thanks TC.

TC (confirmed)

Jurgs

Animal

Newby Marvel

Farleigh Fox

JohnnoJudo can play but all depends on the date

Brunty

Tiny Temper

Molly11

Cardo24

Spence

Dannyboy

DT10

SurreyLegend

Nut250

PB

GuvnorNo1

JJ, can we get the pitch before 24 Dec?

I'm sure we could but i'd need an ideal day and time to work with. Suggest something and i'll make some calls!

TC (confirmed)

Jurgs

Animal

Newby Marvel

Farleigh Fox

Brunty

Tiny Temper

Molly11

Cardo24

Spence

Dannyboy

DT10

SurreyLegend

Nut250

PB

GuvnorNo1

Did TC say PB could play? Lol

If i'm available on the date i'd be up for playing.

No its alright Cards dont worry, give yourself that week off!.... ;) :yay:

If i'm available on the date i'd be up for playing.

No its alright Cards dont worry, give yourself that week off!.... ;) :yay:

You scared Nath? :waytogo:

Although i'll probably be injured or will get injured within 5 minutes.

Maybe a wednesday, Monday or friday night as alot of the lads obviously train tues and thursdays. Thgis is obviously providing the Pitch is avaliable. We can do any sunday afternoon apart from the 28th November. So that leaves sunday the 21st Nov, 5th, 12th or 19th Dec.

Great work Young Veteran cheers for the organising.

Maybe a wednesday, Monday or friday night as alot of the lads obviously train tues and thursdays. Thgis is obviously providing the Pitch is avaliable. We can do any sunday afternoon apart from the 28th November. So that leaves sunday the 21st Nov, 5th, 12th or 19th Dec.

Great work Young Veteran cheers for the organising.

Diggity - JJ, Can I suggest Sunday 5th December in the afternoon, 2pm or 3pm kick off.

TC (confirmed)

Jurgs

Animal

Newby Marvel

Farleigh Fox

Brunty

Tiny Temper

Molly11

Cardo24

Spence

Dannyboy

DT10

SurreyLegend

Nut250

PB

GuvnorNo1

Count me in team.

Pipe down DT, probably the only player in that squad to have played in FA Cup 2nd Qual round this season! ha ok was only for 2 minutes and I didnt actually touch the ball but I got on the pitch amd would like to think played an important part in the win.

Will give you that the time before Krooner tied me up in knots at one stage but as I said to the manager, no point playing me at the back I dont tackle.

TC (confirmed)

Jurgs

Animal

Newby Marvel

Farleigh Fox (confirmed)

Brunty (confirmed)

Tiny Temper

Molly11 (confirmed)

Cardo24 (confirmed)

Spence

Dannyboy (confirmed)

DT10

SurreyLegend (confirmed)

Nut250

PB (confirmed)

GuvnorNo1

Edited by Young Veteran