Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

What we need is Krooner as ref, then two assistants to volunteer, I know there are a few on here but can never remember who is who.

TRS to film the game.

Smudge(guest) to get a 'fiver' out of supporters for the Peacocks chosen charity, we know you can do it as you have done so well on here. Sign back in Smudge we haven't done anything wrong.

I think we should take donations as entry fee and I will run a charity raffle after the game, tickets will be on sale before during and after the game.

Diggity, what colour do your guys play in?

What we need is Krooner as ref, then two assistants to volunteer, I know there are a few on here but can never remember who is who.

TRS to film the game.

Smudge(guest) to get a 'fiver' out of supporters for the Peacocks chosen charity, we know you can do it as you have done so well on here. Sign back in Smudge we haven't done anything wrong.

I think we should take donations as entry fee and I will run a charity raffle after the game, tickets will be on sale before during and after the game.

Count me in YV!

TRS to film the game.

Count me in YV!

But lets get commentary as well...

If we can actually pull this off it would be amazing.

peacocks from the forum would be me, milesy, diggles, essien and rumours that fan of fans is amongst us ;)

It would be a great day and would raise a lot of money for the peacocks charity, all 'forumites' come together for the first time AND be great prepartation before the huge christmas eve game which is big in the local area and attracts crowds over 200/300 each year.

When would it be.....and do you need a man to bring on the oranges at half time ( and I don't mean Kevin Cooper ) if so I would put myself forward to help out.

Cheers.

Peacocks play in red / black / black or white / black / black usually but could probably get white shorts and socks if needs be.

Gotta say this whole day sounds amazing. If it all goes ahead as planned, we should have a great game of football and raise some cash for a worthy cause.

Maybe a wednesday, Monday or friday night as alot of the lads obviously train tues and thursdays. Thgis is obviously providing the Pitch is avaliable. We can do any sunday afternoon apart from the 28th November. So that leaves sunday the 21st Nov, 5th, 12th or 19th Dec.

Great work Young Veteran cheers for the organising.

Diggity - JJ, Can I suggest Sunday 5th December in the afternoon, 2pm or 3pm kick off.

Any reason why a 2pm/3pm kick off?

Any later than 2pm and we would need the lights which i'm not 100% sure we could do due to cost reasons, although i'll obviously ask!

TRS to film the game.

Count me in YV!

But lets get commentary as well...

I'll do the commentary as long as i've got Teffers as co commentator!

Woking Peacocks FC Full Squad;

Tom Davis (Player Manager) - Knaphill FC

Sam Skinner (Asst Manager) - Cobham FC

Dan Whitby - Cobham FC

Pete Ruggles - Sandhurst FC

Danny Coxy (Captain) - Knaphill FC

Nathan Miles - Knaphill FC

Lee Gamble - Knaphill FC

Sam Long

Dan Rousell - Cobham FC

Craig Cutt

Michael Leech - Cobham FC

Scott O'Connor - Cobham FC

Alex Lumley - Farnborough FC

Rob Anderson (Wolf) - Cobham FC

Joey Stevens - Cobham FC

Tom Yardley

Robbie Wilson - Cobham FC

Shane Rideout - Cobham FC

Patrick Buckingham

Ian Perrins

1pm or 2pm Kick off is fine Johnno if thats okay. Hopefully that will sort out the light issue and we won't have to use the floodlights.

Looking forward to this match, should be a great day, great football and some quality banter on show.

Have had a 90% confirmation from the chairman of Cove fc that we can use the Cove pitch for either a 2pm kick off or 3pm kick off.

Will confirm 100% once i have checked the Sunday match fixtures for that day to make sure there is no clash on the pitch!

Looks like this historic match will take place!

The 1st Fans Forum 11

We will naturally be allocated the home dressing room!