Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Love it!!!

http://www.canveyislandfc.com/news/2010/11/heale-easterford-sign-contracts

Love it, pure class. Its what this club is all about, CLASS!!!!

Fantastic news.

Taken from www.nonleaguedaily.com

DOUBLE BOOST FOR CANVEY

Ryman League Premier Division club Canvey Island will aim to put the disappointing defeat at Kingstonian behind them when they host Cray Wanderers at the Brockwell Stadium on Saturday.

The Gulls will be boosted by the news that young centre back Jon Easterford and prolific marksman Danny Heale (pictured) both penned new deals with the club this week.

The club also revealed that Heale had rejected the chance to rejoin league rivals Concord Rangers after the Thames Road outfit put in a seven-day approach.

Last weekend’s defeat at the Kingsmeadow Stadium was the Gulls first in six matches, but they will be determined to get something out Saturday`s game to stay in touch with the play-off places.

Cray come into the game on the back of five straight wins, and sit in fourth in the table.

In the reverse fixture in September, the two teams fought out an uninspiring goalless draw at Hayes Lane.

Fantastic news.

DOUBLE BOOST FOR CANVEY

Ryman League Premier Division club Canvey Island will aim to put the disappointing defeat at Kingstonian behind them when they host Cray Wanderers at the Brockwell Stadium on Saturday.

The Gulls will be boosted by the news that young centre back Jon Easterford and prolific marksman Danny Heale (pictured) both penned new deals with the club this week.

The club also revealed that Heale had rejected the chance to rejoin league rivals Concord Rangers after the Thames Road outfit put in a seven-day approach.

Last weekend’s defeat at the Kingsmeadow Stadium was the Gulls first in six matches, but they will be determined to get something out Saturday`s game to stay in touch with the play-off places.

Cray come into the game on the back of five straight wins, and sit in fourth in the table.

In the reverse fixture in September, the two teams fought out an uninspiring goalless draw at Hayes Lane.

Now i wasnt going to comment, But the FACT IS Mr Heale said he was interested and requested we put the seven day approach in !

Puts a slightly different slant on it dont you think !

The end of the day Dan is staying with you for his Dad, A decision i respect.

Fantastic news.

DOUBLE BOOST FOR CANVEY

Now i wasnt going to comment, But the FACT IS Mr Heale said he was interested and requested we put the seven day approach in !

Puts a slightly different slant on it dont you think !

The end of the day Dan is staying with you for his Dad, A decision i respect.

Just the response i expected! Surprised it took so long!

Sorry NOT FACT!

FICTION

I am sure I read somewhere that Concorde let him go because they were not prepared to guaruntee he would play every week and therefore they could not pay if he didnt play. I will have to look in the back issues of the Echo.

YEP FACT!!!

A shock announcement from the Canvey-based club’s chairman Antony Smith revealed that the Thames Road outfit had “agreed to part company” with the legendary figure who has become synonymous with Concord’s success story over the years.

Smith added: “Unfortunately we could not guarantee Danny a place next season and he wanted to be paid whether selected or not, which is against our policy at Concord.”

Smith agreed that it was a “sad day for all concerned” and certainly Concord fans will be shocked to start the season without the man whose goals have helped carry Rangers through the Essex Senior League and the lower reaches of the Ryman set-up.

Because there are only two people that do ! And i am one of them !

Don't you mean BOTH of them dance%20%282%29.gif