Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

v Cray

Yellowbelly

Thought we played really well and fully deserved the 3 points. What a goal from J, an absolute stunner. I was a bit disappointed with conceding 2 goals when the defence had played really well for most of the game against a good passing side, again John Easerford had a good game along with Dobbo. If we could concentrate defensively for the full 90 minutes we may keep more clean sheets. I bet I wasn't the only supporter who was worried when they pegged it back to 3-2, thankfully that feeling only lasted a minute or so and I was mighty relieved when Alex Rhodes scored the fourth from an excellent bit of play. Lets hope we can keep the momentum going for a really tough game at Bury on Tuesday. Well done lads

Come on you yellows !!!!

I thought we were good value for our four goals and should've scored at least two more with Easterford hitting the post in the first-half and Jay's volley flashing past the post after a great run by Hallett.

Credit goes to Aaron Day for keeping our score to just four as well. Not easy for an outfield player to find out minutes before a game that's he's replacing the Goalkeeper, even if it is Dave King! :icon29: He made some great saves to deny Robbie King in the first-half and Heale again in the second.

Even though Cray scored their two goals, the second came in the final seconds of added on time so I was confident we wouldn't drop the points and Rhodes' goal came into added on stoppage time to deminish any life-line Cray thought they'd earnt

Big mention goes to Moore and Easterford for keeping the League's top scorer largely anonymous and the midfield, especially Dobbo for cutting off his supply. In my opinion Cray were lucky not to lose Danny Phillips earlier than they did as he was looking for some handbags from the start. Also Mark Willy, their Captain was also very lucky to be cautioned for his use of elbows, especially in the second half when he buried one into the back of Hallett's neck. Donkey Dolan gets slower and slower everytime we play against him, which I think Jason enjoyed.

The game was one of those games where 99% of everything came together, our attacking play was fluid, our defensive play was solid and we created so much that we had four different scorers, when was the last time we had that in a competitive game? Rusty must've been quite bored for the majority of the game as he was only called into action about three times over the whole game.

Lets carry this momentum forward into Tuesday night and be confident in a positive performance after ending another winning streak.

I thought we were good value for our four goals and should've scored at least two more with Easterford hitting the post in the first-half and Jay's volley flashing past the post after a great run by Hallett.

Credit goes to Aaron Day for keeping our score to just four as well. Not easy for an outfield player to find out minutes before a game that's he's replacing the Goalkeeper, even if it is Dave King! :icon29: He made some great saves to deny Robbie King in the first-half and Heale again in the second.

Even though Cray scored their two goals, the second came in the final seconds of added on time so I was confident we wouldn't drop the points and Rhodes' goal came into added on stoppage time to deminish any life-line Cray thought they'd earnt

Big mention goes to Moore and Easterford for keeping the League's top scorer largely anonymous and the midfield, especially Dobbo for cutting off his supply. In my opinion Cray were lucky not to lose Danny Phillips earlier than they did as he was looking for some handbags from the start. Also Mark Willy, their Captain was also very lucky to be cautioned for his use of elbows, especially in the second half when he buried one into the back of Hallett's neck. Donkey Dolan gets slower and slower everytime we play against him, which I think Jason enjoyed.

The game was one of those games where 99% of everything came together, our attacking play was fluid, our defensive play was solid and we created so much that we had four different scorers, when was the last time we had that in a competitive game? Rusty must've been quite bored for the majority of the game as he was only called into action about three times over the whole game.

Lets carry this momentum forward into Tuesday night and be confident in a positive performance after ending another winning streak.

Really enjoyed the game Saturday, i thought we played some excellent stuff and controlled the game from start to finish..

Fair play to Cray, i thought they showed that they like to play football in the right way.

I expect a much tougher game at Bury tomorrow night but im sure we can come away with a positive result..