Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 16-December 17 )

• Photo
    Lil Dave

• Photo
    smila

• Photo
    LAMMAS

• Photo
    Cerebus

• Photo
    Maffblue

• Photo
    realmickstevo79

Photo

The train tonight

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Hi,<p>Just to remind everyone about the naming of the train at Park Lane tonight.<p>It all kicks off at 7.30pm and there will be a buffet in the club house afterwards.<p>We expect the train to arrive on the Island at about 2pm. It will be travelling via the signed route - they have told me that even at 80 feet long, they will have no problem getting round the corner by the Murco Garage.<p>We will be joined by the Mayor of Castle Point, Liz Brett and our MP Bob Spink, as well as around 40 guests from London Underground.<p>The players will also be present.<p>Everyone is welcome to attend, and the first drink is on me images/icons/wink.gif" border="0 <p>I have put some more photographs of the train onto the main website www.canveyfc.com.<p>On behalf of the supporters club, I look foward to seeing you all tonight.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
I have just read Ian's comments on the CanveyFC.Com news page click here and I have to say that I agree with and support every word he says.<p>I was part of the 'assault' that we led on BBC Essex a couple of seasons ago and have to say that since we spoke to Margaret Hyde (BBC Essex Editor) and Steve Houghton (Sports editor at that time) things improved 100%. Their coverage of Canvey FC is now first class; thank you BBC Essex. Also, we know the terrific coverage Dick Marshall gives us in his various Evening Echo columns.<p>What a pity that so many other areas of the national media choose to perpetuate the Essex Man and Essex Girl stereotype - including MOTD images of the Kent dockyards and the Corringham refineries.<p>It's not the prettiest place on Earth and the football team aren't exactly Manchester United, but surely the achievments of ordinary people from this part of SE Essex deserve to be reported in a much fairer way.<p>Merv CIFC

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
bbc essex i think do a great coverage on saturdays.. normally dominated by sarfend col u. and the daggers but thats fair enough.. riccay, heybridge, the iron, grays and ourselves always get a look in and with big games regular updates... cant fault them at all...
never listened to breeze ill give em a try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus