Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

Photo

Canvey v Purfleet last Monday

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
I was unable to get to the Purfleet game last Monday and although I arranged for someone to give me team details and statistics, they have let me down. I need to keep the statistics page of our website up to date and so please can anyone who went to the game give me the following information (quite urgent) -<p>Canvey team,
Subs actually used,
Any booking.<p>I know that Adam Miller scored, so that is all the info I need.<p>Thanks in anticipation.<p>Merv CIFC

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Team was Harrison, JK, Duffy, Dicks, Ward, Smith, Cobb, Stimo, Boylan, Miller, Tanner. Subs: Britnell, Gregory, Thompson, Vaughan, Newell.<p>They were: O'Reilly, Goodfellow, Southon, Chandler, McFarlane, Jones, Linger, Lawrence, Brown, Marshall, Keeling. Suns: Buglione, Pitts, Pashley, Simpson, Parsons.

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Also...<p>75' Thomo ON Tanner OFF
80' Pitts ON Marshall OFF
84' Linger BOOKED
85' Vaughan ON Boylan OFF
87' Simpson ON Brown OFF
108' Smith BOOKED
110' Buglione ON Keeling OFF
112' Gregory ON Dicks OFF
116' Miller GOAL from 35 yrds, from a short free kick by Stimo.<p>Hopefully that should do you - go and moan at whoever let you down, good job some of us are reliable....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus