Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aveley connections

Dagger03

Thanks Kel - all three now added.

Paokman - still no news re-the away shirts - can you remind me what size you want and I'll put in another order. The firm that supplies them are very slow and I am still waiting for orders placed over three months ago. I have no old strip at all left but will check with Dave (kitman) in case there are some in the kit room.

Hi Tony, think you said they were coming up on the small side and I should therefore go for a large..

Take care and good hunting

Personally I think the lack of news regarding any help or pitch inspection would suggest to me that they may be resigned to the fact that it is not going to go ahead.Saying that,no decision would have to be made till around 1pm as aveley is just down the road

Edited by Eastside Urchin

Uri - Atkins added - if you have any more connections from the mid to late 70s please let me know as we have no handbooks from that period and pen pics in programmes were a rarity. I am trying to get as many connections as possible so if anyone has any away programmes (from pre-2000) with pen pics in them, a photo copy of the pen pics would be appreciated.

Does not have to be Aveley connections but any player who has played for anoher senior club - so if you have any pen pics in older programmes, please get in touch.