Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Zara Phillips & Mike Tindall

Of course not, a child usually brings couples even closer, After having five kids you of all people should knew that.

It's six kids actually and I don't disagree with you however in the majority of cases it goes the opposite way and having a child doesn't save a failing marriage

It's six kids actually and I don't disagree with you however in the majority of cases it goes the opposite way and having a child doesn't save a failing marriage

Have you ever been married Rhodesly? If I recall correctly from conversations with a mutual friend of ours, you were not married to the mother of your six children were you? 

How do you feel qualified to judge in this case?

Have you ever been married Rhodesly?

There you go again, what on earth has that got to do with Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's marriage

There you go again, what on earth has that got to do with Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's marriage

Sorry if it's a sore point Rhodesly. I had no idea.

• 11 months later...

It has all gone quiet as far as Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's controversial marriage is concerned and following the recent birth of their child, it has certainly lasted far longer than any of us ever imagined it would hasn't it but lets see what 2015 brings.

It has all gone quiet as far as Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's controversial marriage is concerned and following the recent birth of their child, it has certainly lasted far longer than any of us ever imagined it would hasn't it but lets see what 2015 brings.

I would be amazed if \anyone is remotely interested in the couples private life.

I see that Tindall has signed up to do the mindnumbing reality tv show 'The Jump' where z listers take part in a series of winter sports challenges such as speed skiing, bobsledding and skeleton racing, i wonder what the Royal family, and Queen in-particular, think of his latest antics:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2858436/From-ruck-piste-Tindall-TV-ski-star-Former-England-rugby-player-set-appear-second-series-Channel-4-winter-sports-Jump.html

• 1 year later...

Sad news that Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall have lost the baby they were expecting shortly after announcing the pregnancy, you have to hand it to the so called golden couple don't you for working at their marriage so diligently and making it last this long against all expectation:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/zara-and-mike-tindall-baby_uk_585e7008e4b0f24da6e79885?

Zara and Mike are so much like her Mother.  A 'Non' Royal Family person.

So sad they have lost their baby.