Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Personal Attack On Players

My friends and I are getting sick and tired of the comments made nearly always by the same fan who keeps attacking Wayno and other Players you know who you are. The constant attacks on Wayno seem to be personal and most unjustifyed he is one of out top players which Canvey needs, like most of our top players we need to keep them to build for the future and not to sell why do you think other club are so intrested in Wayno and our other top players it's because their class and in Wayno's case talented too. The only reason that he maybe has not played much this season is because his partner Gregory has been injured a lot this year, we fill they are the best partership in non league football. Before Saturdays game Wayno hadn't played in the last 3 or 4 games which we have had some poor results so you see it's a team thing not a players thing, that's why what you say makes you a complete joke and what you are doing is nothing more then vindictive and negative not the sort fan the club needs. If he were to go which i don't think he will the money wouldn't be spent to give Lee Boylan a new contract it would go to buy a new forward who couldn't replace Wayno the other thing you have to remember is he has been sub for the last 5 or 6 matches so he shouldn't be judged until he has started a few games, on Saturday despite what you say to his credit he worked hard and combined well with spencer also kept it going up front but needed more support. our team already have enough on their plate so lets give them our positive support not negative ones as we are all in this together mad

If anyone on here went to the Kingstonian game you would have seen Vaughany play really well, unfortunately for no reward. However, no player is indespensible. If Wayne played like he did on Saturday for the rest of the season then he would be a revelation, and possibly score the goals to win us the league. I hope he can play like that more often and shut miserable bastards like me up!!!

Well said Wrecker, here here. Its not just wayno, i get pee'd off with the moron's who constantly verbally abuse Benno - The bloke works hard. I dont s'pose you stand in the North Bank shelter do you ????? Perhaps its the same mouthy fools. What makes me laugh is that no-one has a pop at the decision making management.

I too agree with what WRECKER's trying to say. Too many people run down certain players,quite unjustly, at times. Surely we should be praising our team's players to boost their confidence not deflate it! How can a player like Wayno play well constantly when he is on & off the bench! He had been playing well but still he was demoted to sub when Greggors got injured.Also this can then affect match fitness. Also others deserve praise such as duffy.jk and spencer knight. When Bodders and Chenners return we will soon return to "top of the table".Keep up the good work lads, (and keep banging them in Wayno!) smile.gif" border="0