Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mckimms red card

Alan W (GNFC)

Quote:
Richard C said:
It was an awful decision to send him off and the video evidence is conclusively against the ref in this case!! He shouldnt face a ban!

Red cards are very rarely rescinded and unless the video evidence shows McKimm made no contact at all then it is not conclusively against the ref. ( even if no contact was made the ref can still say he was sent off for intent )

How many "unfair" red cards did we get last year and in how many of those cases did we win an appeal?

Although I was a long way from the incident , the view I had , had red card written all over it..

It looked a two footed lunge, and I was not a bit suprised at the red card.

I have not seen the TV footage, nor would the ref at the time.

We may whinge we may moan, but we won't over turn it....

Quote:
majorman6 said:
We also appealed against skins sending off vs southport last year. Eventhere manager backed us!! But the FA turned us down again!! Come on you reds 3 points 2morow!! Reporter is wrong it said we drew nil nil with leigh at our place we didnt we lost 3 one at home and drew away!!

Actually we didn't appeal. Having seen the video we decided that it was not sufficiently clear to warrent the £250 cost of the appeal. The only card we appealed against, was Bentley's and in this case, the referee told Andy and Roly that he had sent Benno off for use of the elbow, but in his report he changed it to dangerous use of the arm so the rather scuppered the appeal on the grounds that there was no contact with the elbow.