Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey Island v Maidstone United

After a decent win last Saturday we've now got to push on and beat Maidstone at The Brockwell this weekend. They're in 20th place at the moment, and although we should never underestimate any team (especially a team with Danny Hockton up front), we have to be looking to beat them if we are going to signal our intentions to catch up with the pack ahead.

I'm going to go for another 2-0 win, this time with goals from John Easterford and Alex Rhodes, attendance 329.

After a decent win last Saturday we've now got to push on and beat Maidstone at The Brockwell this weekend. They're in 20th place at the moment, and although we should never underestimate any team (especially a team with Danny Hockton up front), we have to be looking to beat them if we are going to signal our intentions to catch up with the pack ahead.

I'm going to go for another 2-0 win, this time with goals from John Easterford and Alex Rhodes, attendance 329.

Never an easy game in this league and Maidstone are starting to pick up after a poor season to date..

Im going for a 3-1 win, Healsey, Hallett & Gamo with the goals, attendance 351

COYY

Maidstone have picked up a bit recently beating Hastings and getting a good draw against an in form Harrow side despite finishing the match with 9 men.

I reckon Canvey to win 2-0 with Rhodes and King getting the goals. Attendance: 341.

Maidstone have only won 3 all season and all away, not that home is home, if we are serious about the play offs we have to win these games at home and i think we will 2-0 curran and king, att 375

Just seen in the Echo that we could be missing Dumas through flu tomorrow, but Wardy is possibly set to return. Do we know how fit Danny Kerrigan is to take Dumas' place or will Westy or Crow provide the cover?

Edited by Matt H

I would like to see Healesy back on the score sheet tomorrow, I am going for a 3-0 win with Healesy getting 2 and Hallett getting the other one, 333 attendance.