Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

conference standard

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
26 replies to this topic

offline frenchy

frenchy
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Canvey Island
The rules for Conference grading do seem to change from one season to another. Last year Canvey were obliged to add additional terracing, which they did. I remember talking to one club official who told me that the dimensions of the steps were quite critical and the club installed them, according to the specifications given.<p>This year, on a re-inspection, guess what? The steps are the wrong dimension for Conference grading! Hence the problem with the ground being accepted for Conference League.<p>At the moment the stand at the car-park end has been taken down, all the terracing has been dug up and new concrete steps are going to be built (before the April 1st deadline). It's a job that can be done within the time limit but it is expensive and time consuming.<p>Let's hope that once this job is complete someone doesn't decide that the grass is the wrong colour.<p>I know lots of people don't want Park Lane to get Conference approval, but let's have one set of rules that are transparent and don't change each year. It could be your club next.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
my pint glass of 1664 in the bar is too small can i get them to change that up to litre images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Please don't mix imperial measures with metric ones. 1664 goes into an imperial pint glass. If you want to have it in a metric litre glass you have to order a Kronenburg 677.7486<p>Metrication is so easy, an idiot can understand it. Ian does.<p>Merv CIFC

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Let's hope that once this job is complete someone doesn't decide that the grass is the wrong colour.<p> <hr></blockquote><p>You mean you already have the conference standard Red & yellow stripes. WOW we were going to wait until March to do ours.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
sorry merv i've put my 30.48 cm's in it again

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Dear Mr Canv,<p>So yours is 30.48cms long! No wonder your have a Freudian complex.<p>Would you mind if we sent Samantha around to take some photographs of it, that we can use for lecture purposes?<p>Dr Zbungle
Chief Psychiatric Officer
Runwell Hospital

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
maybe i was lying about the 0.08...
i cant 1.8288 metre this thread out..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus