Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Half Way Player of The Season

Half Way Player of The Season  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Half Way Player of The Season?

• Jay Curran
    • Kevin Dobinson
    • Ashley Dumas
    • John Easterford
    • Frank Everett
    • Matt Game
    • Jason Hallett
    • Danny Heale
    • Hussein Isa
    • Rob King
    • Chris Moore
    • Alex Rhodes
    • James Russell
    • Steve Ward
    • Andrew West
    • Other

As we're just over half way through the season, I thought it would be interesting to see how people would vote if the winner of the Player of The Season award had to be chosen now? Plenty of worthy candidates so far, but I'm going for Alex Rhodes, as for me I can think of so many games where he has made a match winning contribution...

Personally i'd vote for Alex Rhodes but in terms of consistancy and putting in performances week in, week out, Ashley Dumas has been excellent.

Danny Heale is also worth a shout.

I do agree that Rhodes and Kingy have made match winning contributions to the team, but for match in match out consistancy I would give it to Easterford, he has got stuck in and got hurt for the cause.

Com on you yellows

Nothing spectacular from Gamo, but as his song says, he just appears out of nowhere to break up so many attacks and opposition play. Also worth mentioning is James Russel, the best keeper in this league, Doomz, best left back and Rhodesy!

Nothing spectacular from Gamo, but as his song says, he just appears out of nowhere to break up so many attacks and opposition play. Also worth mentioning is James Russel, the best keeper in this league, Doomz, best left back and Rhodesy!

We have an abundance of players who are playing well at the moment, all the above mentioned just seem to be standing out more than the others not mentioned, i think on his last few perfomances Dobbin could be mentioned in this group though!!!!

And just when Jason Hallett starts hitting the best bit of form since he returned, he gets injured, lets hope he's not out for too long

Edited by The Gaffer from the Rock

Dobbo has been in great form of late, looking as formidable both in defence and attack as he did back in our Championship winning season!

Have to agree that Dobbo has been exceptional over the last 8 to 10 games. He has got himself free from injury and he has showed what a great player he is.

My vote would go to Rhodsey, he has been excellent so far! Goal of the season is his at the moment also with that last minute effort against Wealdstone.

Had Easterford been playing from the start of the season, he would've been up there with Kingy for my vote, but looking at the stats only Rusty and Kingy have played every League game this season and still performed consistantly well.

Had Easterford been playing from the start of the season, he would've been up there with Kingy for my vote, but looking at the stats only Rusty and Kingy have played every League game this season and still performed consistantly well.

Easterford has been brilliant since he came, cant forget the input of Danny Heale as well, goals and assists, glad he ended his baron run on Saturday.

Easterford has been brilliant since he came, cant forget the input of Danny Heale as well, goals and assists, glad he ended his baron run on Saturday.

Agreed, it was good to see Healsey notch after a quite patch! His excellent link up play this year has given us something extra we haven't had at the club for a while.

Easterford has settled in at the club superbly and his performances have shown how much he is enjoying his football with us. He is well supported by his family who have also embraced the yellow army culture!

Have to say i have been very impressed by all the signings Batchy has made this season, all have done well and shown why he brought them to the club. Also have to mention all are top lads and get on well with the fans!

Edited by ShedBoy

for me mooro he is a rock at the back keeps it simple knows the game inside out never misses a header and easterford feels confident with him next to him, i know his legs have gone but doesnt get caught much because of his awareness and he knows dumas is covering, his delivery of a ball is quite good and is always a threat at corners, if that ball is near him he owns it, my player of last season and so far this.

for me mooro he is a rock at the back keeps it simple knows the game inside out never misses a header and easterford feels confident with him next to him, i know his legs have gone but doesnt get caught much because of his awareness and he knows dumas is covering, his delivery of a ball is quite good and is always a threat at corners, if that ball is near him he owns it, my player of last season and so far this.

Dont forget to cast your vote for Mooro 66!!