Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Half Way Player of The Season

Half Way Player of The Season  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Half Way Player of The Season?

• Jay Curran
    • Kevin Dobinson
    • Ashley Dumas
    • John Easterford
    • Frank Everett
    • Matt Game
    • Jason Hallett
    • Danny Heale
    • Hussein Isa
    • Rob King
    • Chris Moore
    • Alex Rhodes
    • James Russell
    • Steve Ward
    • Andrew West
    • Other

Got to be Doomz for me, never puts a foot wrong & when he & Rhodes are down the left we look a different team.

Doomz,

Rhodes,

Heale (his link up play is incredible at times & chips in with more than enough goals),

Game, (unbelievable effort),

Curran, (unbelievable effort),

Russell, (best GK in the league).

Like it, although at the moment for me its Gamo but any of those players are all in with a shout plus Easterford, Chesney and Dobbin!!

<br />So your whole team is brilliant then !<br /><br />So why are they mid-table ?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

You obviously haven't read the whole topic, I haven't seen the whole team mentioned and they all haven't been voted for!!! We all know that you are a big admirer of the Mighty Yellows as well, who would your vote be for??

<br />So your whole team is brilliant then !<br /><br />So why are they mid-table ?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

You obviously haven't read the whole topic, I haven't seen the whole team mentioned and they all haven't been voted for!!! We all know that you are a big admirer of the Mighty Yellows as well, who would your vote be for??

Have to be your keeper !

You would be bottom 4 if not for him !

So your whole team is brilliant then !

So why are they mid-table ?

Who's the Beachbabe P***K then?

Still smarting from Saturdays home super 6?

No my friend, if u knew a little about football you would know we tonked Kinstonian 3 zip monday evening !

Anyway ill leave u to your homework before the special bus arrives in the morning x

Edited by Beachboys

No my friend, if u knew a little about football you would know we tonked Kinstonian 3 zip monday evening !

Anyway ill leave u to your homework before the special bus arrives in the morning x

Hey Beachbabe, I didn't expect to catch so quickly, I mean I have always enjoyed a spot of fishing but I expected the sport to be a little tougher than that ;-)

So looking forward to the 22nd.

Hey Beachbabe, I didn't expect to catch so quickly, I mean I have always enjoyed a spot of fishing but I expected the sport to be a little tougher than that ;-)

So looking forward to the 22nd.

Honestly CanveyEastLondon, we cant all be blessed with Beachbabes 'Wikipedia like' knowledge of football, its too easy to get the bites, you only need a little bit of bait and wallop!!!! We aren't interested in Monday's result, Saturday's result gives us window lickers so much more fun!!

Great work from James, a excellent incentive to get more people on the forum!

Beachboys = John Motson of the non-league game :)

Cant believe Healesy got the credit for Chesney!!!!!

Did he f**k, I was talking to Rusty on Facebook and it just came to me, it would have been in the Margate programme had I not asked you to put it back because of work commitments the week before Konk puts all the pictures up in the changing room!!

Edited by The Gaffer from the Rock