Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sky Sack Andy Gray!

ShedBoy

Religion's job is to divide people, it's done it since time began!

Andy Gray's job was to move little men around on a touch screen monitor, he should have stuck to that!!

(I remember when poor old Andy only had magnetic discs to talk his tactics through with, maybe the technology went to his head!)

• 2 weeks later...

Andy Gray's job was to move little men around on a touch screen monitor, he should have stuck to that!!

(I remember when poor old Andy only had magnetic discs to talk his tactics through with, maybe the technology went to his head!)

As some of you know i work for talkSPORT. Some breaking news for you all.

Andy Gray and Richard Keys will be back in the media world from Monday.

Both have signed deals with talkSPORT to present the 10am to 1pm show Monday to Friday.

Press release has just been circulated to the press office.

As much as like TalkSport, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. To be honest their target audience will probably not see much wrong with what they did, so I'm sure they'll be a success there.

Still can't Richard Keys seriously after he asked Jamie Redknapp "did you smash it?" - how ridiculous did you send with his posh voice saying that!!

As some of you know i work for talkSPORT. Some breaking news for you all.

Andy Gray and Richard Keys will be back in the media world from Monday.

Both have signed deals with talkSPORT to present the 10am to 1pm show Monday to Friday.

Press release has just been circulated to the press office.

Shame, as I enjoy the Mike Parry/Andy Townsend show which is usually on in that slot when I get the opportunity to listen to it when I'm off work.

Agree with Glen, can't say I'm surprised they've joined Talksport. Talksport have always had a reputation of having controversial presenters.

I see Mike Parry has resigned as a presenter. Reports that Alan Brazil isn't too happy as he doesn't get on with Andy Gray.

Could make for interesting listening on Monday morning when Brazil finishes his breakfast show and hands over to Gray and Keys!!

Quality,well done talksport

Complete over reaction by everyone over some silly comments,we used to have a sense of humour in this country but that has been kicked out of us by fckng liberal w@nkers who want to tell everyone how to live.So what if he asked redknapp if he smashed some bird,that talk goes on amongst millions of blokes around the world day in day out,as for gray,he made a cheeky remark about some bird putting her hand down his pants,it was a joke,he didn't tell her forcefully to do anything,he didn't abuse her,it was a joke which both women and blokes make in offices around the world every second of the day,it's banter and nothing more

Quality,well done talksport

Complete over reaction by everyone over some silly comments,we used to have a sense of humour in this country but that has been kicked out of us by fckng liberal w@nkers who want to tell everyone how to live.So what if he asked redknapp if he smashed some bird,that talk goes on amongst millions of blokes around the world day in day out,as for gray,he made a cheeky remark about some bird putting her hand down his pants,it was a joke,he didn't tell her forcefully to do anything,he didn't abuse her,it was a joke which both women and blokes make in offices around the world every second of the day,it's banter and nothing more

Fcking liberal w@nker might try and tell us how to live but we don't have to take any notice, its the right wing nutters that force ordinary working class people into abject poverty that bother me.

I stopped listening to talksport years ago because of the poor standard of its presenters, and in particular, John Gaunt, who in my opinion was the worse broadcaster in the history of radio. Andy Gray and Richard Keys though could well prove to be even more obnoxious.

The reason this country has to rely on so many immigrant workers is because so many of the working classes would rather sit on their bottoms claiming benefits

The reason this country has so many immigrant workers is that greedy fat cat bosses prefer them because their non unionised, easier to get rid of, and are prepared to work for less money, which in turn make it more difficult for hard working middle class peopled like your good self to find decent employment.

Strangely enough I do agree that there are too many (non) working class people that would rather sit on there bottoms claiming benefits.

We also supply strawberries & cream with pimms thrown in for good measure,plus we are now fox hunting along the river ingrebourne

We also supply strawberries & cream with pimms thrown in for good measure,plus we are now fox hunting along the river ingrebourne,it's how we roll.