Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sky Sack Andy Gray!

ShedBoy

Quality,well done talksport

Complete over reaction by everyone over some silly comments,we used to have a sense of humour in this country but that has been kicked out of us by fckng liberal w@nkers who want to tell everyone how to live.So what if he asked redknapp if he smashed some bird,that talk goes on amongst millions of blokes around the world day in day out,as for gray,he made a cheeky remark about some bird putting her hand down his pants,it was a joke,he didn't tell her forcefully to do anything,he didn't abuse her,it was a joke which both women and blokes make in offices around the world every second of the day,it's banter and nothing more

Well said, :applaus:

Cant stand either Gray or Brazil though, I liked Parry, you have to take his comments and arguments with a pinch of salt, he is only being controversial which sells!!! Same as Gaunty, he was a pr1ck at times but I liked some of his views!!! I want them to get rid of those Manc loving cricketers who try to talk as if they know football, Ronnie Irani gets on my MOOBS!! And before anyone says its called TALK SPORT, I know that, Football is the main topic of conversation on the station as it is our national sport and should be talked about by footballers, not cricketers!!!

Brazil is a staunch Celtic man with Gray being Rangers...would love to see them to in the boxing ring!!

Having seen Alan Brazil yesterday it would have to be a bloody big ring to fit both of them in it...........!

Parry has quit over a wage and contract dispute apparently. Mike Parry is a total legend and a real loss to Talksport.

I don't agree with all his opinions but he's entertaining and has some interesting and intelligent views on sport and a range of other subjects.

Hope he gets back into broadcasting pretty soon.