Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Circle of Trust

Whilst bringing my 2 sons home from training last night my eldest, who is only 11, asks me how Canvey & Southend are getting on. So I get my phone out and was going to tell him the scores when he says to me that he will do it for us as I am driving and it will be safer. What a lovely lad I thought! So I give him my phone and he goes through the scores and gives us an update all the way home about all the sides that were playing last night. Happy days, anyway, when I get home from the Canvey Aveley game I decide to check my facebook on my phone and find to my horror that I had been Fraped!!!!!! Firstly I thought who could have done such a horrible thing to me of all people and secondly how could it have been done as I had not let my phone out of my sight (trust no one outside the circle of trust!!!). Bear in mind that at the time I had had more than my fair share of ever so slightly alcohol flavoured cokes and you can understand my situation!!! And then it dawns on me, the only person who has had my phone was from my very small circle of trust!!!!! My son, my own flesh and blood, can you imagine the hurt I am now feeling!!!! The circle of trust has just got smaller!!!!!

Edited by The Gaffer from the Rock

haha what did he write?? :)

Is now loving the boys who flap there hands like poofs as I am one xx Any men out there for me ?

Ha ha, That's quality.