We are now in a position to be able to offer free club forums to any Non League football club.
What do we offer?
- PageViews. The site currently enjoys around 25 - 30,000 page views every day - 750,000+ a month, meaning that your club, it's activities and it's progress during the season will get a lot of extra publicity and attention.
- Search Engines. The forum and posts will be well listed in search engines. We ping all the major search engines and inform them of new topics hourly ensuring that your club's topics get a headstart over posts on other forums.
- Membership. With over 10,000 members having joined Non League UK, you already have a captive audience for your club and the potential to attract new fans and ground hoppers that enjoy spending money at your club.
- Social Networking. We automatically send all posts to both Twitter and Facebook. Also new members for your forum can join using their existing Facebook or twitter logins. One click and they can be part of your community. We also regularly post to our pages on Twitter, Facebook & Google+
- Liking, Sharing and G+ing. We encourage all members to like, share or Google+ any post or topic. This increases the publicity for your post or thread and in turn for your club on the internet.
- Software. Because we maintain and update the software it means that you or your club do not have to invest in your own or hosting for it. Whilst there are other free alternatives to have your own forum, these are often basic forums offering limited features for your fans and potential fans.
- Community. We like to think that we have a friendly community here and would welcome your club, whatever its size with open arms.
- Easy URL. We will give you an easy URL to remember - www.nonleague.co.uk/yourclubname for including in programmes and other websites etc.
- Controlled environment. We have various spam systems in place to hopefully stop spammers from ruining your forum. Also we find very few problems with fans and rival supporters causing trouble as the site is monitored virtually 24/7 by humans, so if a problem is reported it is not left. And because it is a friendly community trouble makers are less likely to even start to cause a problem.
- Comprehensive League Listings. We have in our league section over 2300 clubs and over 110 leagues and divisions, each with individual club and league maps. We also supply many results and league tables for the majority of these divisions. All this benefits your club through additional traffic. More traffic, means more people reading your forum.
What do you need to do?
Just open up a ticket here letting us know the following.....
- Your club name
- Your league/division
- Who will be a moderator of your forum
- Whether it will be official or unofficial (we welcome both - all we ask is for club forums to be used)
- Whether it will replace an existing forum or be linked directly to a club or fan website.
Above all it will always be free for clubs, we will never charge and will continue to introduce new ideas to increase the publicity given to clubs both now and in the future. We are here to support non league cubs at any level.
We look forward to welcoming your club to the home of non league football.