Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Same Old Andy Gray

What a c0ck, I didn't agree with his sacking but now we are made to suffer listening to his know-it all points every day on Talk Sport!!! I know I have the option to turn it off, I wont though, but what a 5 knuckle shuffler he is! He KNEW that Steve McClaren would struggle in Germany after his success in Holland. And McClaren is right up there with Andy Gray by the way!!!

To be honest anyone with a Brain could see that hapless mclaren would struggle in germany

Very true, its just the way Gray says it, like he is some kind off all seeing all knowing soothsayer!!!!

After winning the Dutch league I don't think it was a certainty that he would fail in Germany. What he did at FC Twente has to be respected, but for whatever reason things didn't work out for him at Wolfsburg. I wonder where he'll reappear next, in Europe where he's quite well respected or back in England where he's.....er, not!

What a c0ck, I didn't agree with his sacking but now we are made to suffer listening to his know-it all points every day on Talk Sport!!! I know I have the option to turn it off, I wont though, but what a 5 knuckle shuffler he is! He KNEW that Steve McClaren would struggle in Germany after his success in Holland. And McClaren is right up there with Andy Gray by the way!!!

Cant stand the guy myself, but at least he is better that John Gaunt, Ian Wright, and most of the other presenters that work for the low life talk sport station.