Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonbridge Angels V Canvey Island

Another very tough game against the previous form team in the league who will no doubt be smarting from their defeat to bottom club Croydon at the weekend. After Saturdays tough game against Wealdstone, I will take another point and go for a 1-1 draw with Kingy getting our goal. The same kind of performance will be required but the team are showing real grit at the moment and it will take a very good team to end our unbeaten run.

Chris I am getting the 17.24 from Cannon street.....Gets toTonbridge 18.09 ish with a coleague who lives in Tonbridge and wants to come and see us play, he has a table booked for 6.15 in the Alisham Tandoori for a quick Cobra and main course if you fancy it...... ???

Cheers Keith

I will probably be on that train although may have to give the Indian a miss as i have things to once at the ground. Will let you know.

Thats hope for another big performance like Saturday.

Looking forward to this one, we've got great spirit running through the club at the moment and I can see us winning this one. I'm going to go for 2-1 to us, with a brace from Jason Hallett.

Come on You Yellows!

Is anyone going tomorrow night?

Should be going. Tempted to get the train down if I can't get a lift.

Is anyone going tomorrow night?

Unfortunately not Lauren. Good luck tonight to CANVEY ISLAND and the MIGHTY YELLOW ARMY, a similar performance to the Wealdstone game should be enough for us to come back with something from the game! And a similar performance from The YELLOW ARMY will definitely inspire the team, you are the 12th man!!!

Looking properly it only takes 40 mins from London so I may go!

Im going by train, takes 40 min from either Charing Cross or Cannon St.

Will be leaving London at 5:30pm if anyone fancies it.

Im sure there will be pleanty offers for a lift back

I'll probably be getting the train to Tonbridge so should be at Cannon Street around 5.15-5.30 so may see you on that train, Chris.

I am going, I just wondered who else was too....

Im now actually catching the 17:27 from Waterloo East, closer to work for me..

If anyone fancies joing me feel free!

C.O.Y.Y :applaus:

May well try and get that one. See you later.