Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

Photo

Trophy/League Fixtures Contingency.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
The weather forecast for the foreseeable future is rain. With the continuing doubt about Yeovil playing their home game against Doncaster, can we leave in place any of those league fixtures that might have to be re-arranged because of the trophy game. I saw on teletext last night a fixture involving someone against Croydon. The match would be played if another game involving Croydon was called off. Bearing in mind it was the fixture pile up at the end of last season that stopped us from being promoted, can we still play games that could go ahead if other matches cannot?

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
The game that is due to be postponed on the next round of the Trophy is the home game against St. Albans, which looks like it would have been postponed anyway.<p>But I take your point - the difficulty is that at the moment, many Tuesday's are already booked up - after all the away game at Gravesend cannot be fitted in until the end of March.<p>At the moment, the only game to be arranged is the St. Albans one, so I guess we are not too bad after all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus