Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Friendly at Harrow Borough

Peter W.

We will play a friendly at Harrow Borough tomorrow at 7.30 pm, for those who have not read it elsewhere on the forum.

I understand that Macca,Skins and Andy Drury will play the rest of the team I do not know at the moment.

I will give a report on thursday morning of the outcome, as I know it is a terrible journey to do and I dont expect( understandably) there will be much support from the usual travelling fans

We won 5-2, skins, macca, ben Abbey,Wilks,Perkins,Moore, drury all played, another Benno type goals by Perkins.They had some great moves andplayed some nice football, but Harrow were no pushover,Moore got a bit of a knock on the ankle and was subbed at half time,he says he will be OK. I had a chat with him and he says how he is really enjoying being at the Fleet.