Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sewer Rats v Canvey Island

Well, weather permitting, the first Island Derby of the season is almost upon us. I'm sure that everyone from both teams is excited about the prospect of playing each other in a league match for the first time in many years, and with the two sides being evenly placed on the table it should be a cracker!

There will be key battles all over the pitch that will determine how the match goes, and we need to win our fair share of them by giving everything we've got. This isn't going to be a match for players who want to hide for 90 minutes - we need to go out there and show that we want it more than them.

The Yellow Army need to be up for this as well, something which I have no doubt about.

I'm going for a 2-1 win for Canvey, with an early Tony Stokes goal for them cancelled out by strikes from Alex Rhodes and a late Danny Heale winner!

Attendance 419

COME ON YOU GULLS!!

Edited by The Great Eckscape

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh whhhhhheeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn tttthhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee Ggggggguuuuullllllllllssssssssssssssss!!!

Soooo fecking excited not gonna sleep tonight !!!

Just hope the rain stays away as at the mo its just ok, But any rain will put a ? mark on it !

Oh and u have a new name

"GUFFER WITH A LITTLE COCCCKK !"

Brilliant :applaus: lets just say you wouldn't like it as a pimple on your nose!!! Obviously didn't get much sleep last night!!!

Soooo fecking excited not gonna sleep tonight !!!

Just hope the rain stays away as at the mo its just ok, But any rain will put a ? mark on it !

Oh and u have a new name

"GUFFER WITH A LITTLE COCCCKK !"

Brilliant :applaus: lets just say you wouldn't like it as a pimple on your nose!!! Obviously didn't get much sleep last night!!!

And you call me a stalker as well, like your new avatar, dont you just wish you had him back??

Well, weather permitting, the first Island Derby of the season is almost upon us. I'm sure that everyone from both teams is excited about the prospect of playing each other in a league match for the first time in many years, and with the two sides being evenly placed on the table it should be a cracker!

There will be key battles all over the pitch that will determine how the match goes, and we need to win our fair share of them by giving everything we've got. This isn't going to be a match for players who want to hide for 90 minutes - we need to go out there and show that we want it more than them.

The Yellow Army need to be up for this as well, something which I have no doubt about.

I'm going for a 2-1 win for Canvey, with an early Tony Stokes goal for them cancelled out by strikes from Alex Rhodes and a late Danny Heale winner!

Attendance 419

COME ON YOU GULLS!!

Looking at the weather forcast no rain expected until Wednesday, so fingers crossed the game should go ahead.

For me if there is less then a 500 + crowd it will be a poor turnout.

Score wise it will be tight, its certainly going to be a battle as im told the pitch isn't great and the weather we have had over the weekend isn't going to help it. As TGE said who ever wants it the most will probably come out on top.

Good to see a experienced Ref put in charge of the game too, i think it may well be needed.

My prediction is 2 - 0 Canvey, Easterford and Rhodes with the goals

Attendance 419

COME ON YOU GULLS!!

Looking at the weather forcast no rain expected until Wednesday, so fingers crossed the game should go ahead.

For me if there is less then a 500 + crowd it will be a poor turnout.

Score wise it will be tight, its certainly going to be a battle as im told the pitch isn't great and the weather we have had over the weekend isn't going to help it. As TGE said who ever wants it the most will probably come out on top.

Good to see a experienced Ref put in charge of the game too, i think it may well be needed.

My prediction is 2 - 0 Canvey, Easterford and Rhodes with the goals

More than likely just to shut their bench up!!!!! Wefferwee!!!!!!

There's Champions League on tomorrow night but I can't believe people will want to stay home and watch Chelski play some Danish no hopers. Shame on them if they do!!

Won't make any predictions on the scoreline on this one but will be very tight and certainly not for the faint hearted.

Attendance : 525.

Attendance of at least 650 plus; lots of interest in this game from neutrals as well.

I will make no predictions on the score, but I'm sure it will be a bloody great game.

Hopefully Big D and Easterford remember which dressing room to go into!