Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sewer Rats v Canvey Island

Matt does make some valid and good points, and to be fair MOB so do you. But I cant really see fans going and questioning the management on why certain players didnt start and why the formation was different, as accessible as they might be.

Accessible? The last time I questioned our management's decision I got a bollocking and told to keep my nose out of things I have no clue about!!

Football fans who follow their club all over the country, singing and supporting for 90 minutes every week are entitled to come on a message board and discuss each and every aspect of the match. A forum is a place for open discussion, if people don't like what they read then they shouldn't read it!

MOB, if our tactics were so good, why did we not get any points out of the match...?

And I bet Charlie it was Sue because you were slagging of her chips, you are never short of giving your opinion, the row over the C word was one of my all time favouite moments in the clubs history!

Matt does make some valid and good points, and to be fair MOB so do you. But I cant really see fans going and questioning the management on why certain players didnt start and why the formation was different, as accessible as they might be.

Accessible? The last time I questioned our management's decision I got a bollocking and told to keep my nose out of things I have no clue about!!

Football fans who follow their club all over the country, singing and supporting for 90 minutes every week are entitled to come on a message board and discuss each and every aspect of the match. A forum is a place for open discussion, if people don't like what they read then they shouldn't read it!

MOB, if our tactics were so good, why did we not get any points out of the match...?

And I bet Charlie it was Sue because you were slagging of her chips, you are never short of giving your opinion, the row over the C word was one of my all time favouite moments in the clubs history!

No actually, it was John after comments I made on this forum after a defeat to lower league opposition. I'll continue to give my opinion too, it keeps everyone in check!! ;)

No actually, it was John after comments I made on this forum after a defeat to lower league opposition. I'll continue to give my opinion too, it keeps everyone in check!! ;)

You do that Charlie, and dont forget although you never use the C word, you can reserve the right to do so if you wish, as two Fs is a fair swop for a C!!!

Do you not have open evenings at the club round about once a month for fans to speak to the committee/management? I swear I've seen them advertised on the forum/website previously? And in terms of accessibility, I'm sure Glenn and Batchy are a damn sight easier to get hold of than Avram Grant? As for these forums; too right you can say what you want! Well, unless MOB takes exception to it! Hi mate!!

Do you not have open evenings at the club round about once a month for fans to speak to the committee/management? I swear I've seen them advertised on the forum/website previously? And in terms of accessibility, I'm sure Glenn and Batchy are a damn sight easier to get hold of than Avram Grant? As for these forums; too right you can say what you want! Well, unless MOB takes exception to it! Hi mate!!

It is about time we had a forum, aint had one in a while.

If I take exception I will call it bolloxs, I wont complain to Ian and have it deleted like some we know!