Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sewer Rats v Canvey Island

Hopefully Big D and Easterford remember which dressing room to go into!

Hope you remember which team to support ;)

Why is that TGE, surely there cant be any doubt into which team GB supports, I would've said he was a lifelong Sewer Rat!!!

Hopefully Big D and Easterford remember which dressing room to go into!

Hope you remember which team to support ;)

Why is that TGE, surely there cant be any doubt into which team GB supports, I would've said he was a lifelong Sewer Rat!!!

Not sure how to take that... Hahahahahaha, thanks mate!!!

As we all know from past experience, derbies are like the FA Cup, it all comes down to who wants it the most and games like these are highly unpredictable.

Whatever the result here's hoping that it's an entertaining game of football played in front of a large attendance and everyone enjoys the evening.

Can someone tell me where the Aspect arena is ive been up thames road and only found a playing field with some corrugated iron round it but couldnt see an arena ive asked on the island but no one has heard of concord rangers i keep getting sent to park lane, they said there is a football stadium there, i said they play in the ryman league again sent to park lane, i said they play in yellow again sent to park lane, if anyone on this forum have heard of concord rangers or where there arena is please help, i tried finding it when they were last at home i thought the sound of a football crowd would draw me closer to it but up thames road that day there was only silence apart from two big ferocious dogs i was told they were there to stop any more players leaving the club and they also told me they had lived in thames road for 20 years and never seen any football supporters or a club, please help.

Can someone tell me where the Aspect arena is ive been up thames road and only found a playing field with some corrugated iron round it but couldnt see an arena ive asked on the island but no one has heard of concord rangers i keep getting sent to park lane, they said there is a football stadium there, i said they play in the ryman league again sent to park lane, i said they play in yellow again sent to park lane, if anyone on this forum have heard of concord rangers or where there arena is please help, i tried finding it when they were last at home i thought the sound of a football crowd would draw me closer to it but up thames road that day there was only silence apart from two big ferocious dogs i was told they were there to stop any more players leaving the club and they also told me they had lived in thames road for 20 years and never seen any football supporters or a club, please help.

So if im reading this right, These two dogs told you they had lived there for twenty years and... so on .....

Ill have a pint of what youve been drinking !

hope you found it fella................720 others did, to see the pub team win :monkey:

Well, gutting to lose by a late goal, especially after hitting the woodwork and having one disallowed!

A proper derby with both teams not really willing to push forward and 2 big scuffles towards the end.

I thought Concord were one of the worst teams we have played this season - which speaks volumes about how we played at times in the match (I'm not the only one to have said this!!). I know my comments on team selection/tactics etc are not welcomed by certain viewers of this forum, so I'll keep them to myself. At times in the match we really seemed like we wanted to win, so I can't knock the players determination.

One thing that did piss me off tonight though happened at the end. After singing and putting our hearts into it for 90 minutes, why did the players just walk off without even acknowledging the support? I can understand they were upset, but so were the fans, I thought a bit of appreciation would have been nice.

How embarrassing though that the loudest noise from Concord was from their own players singing at the end!! They may be capable of 'buying' a good team, but one thing they will never be is a big 'club' - you can't buy fans.

Onwards and upwards, let's hope we don't let our heads drop and keep driving up the league!!

Nothing between both teams. Both defences were excellent and to be honest good football was at a premium on a bumpy pitch.

Can't argue about the players' work rate, they all put in a good shift.

A draw would have been a fair result. I don't think there is alot between the two teams and the return game at Park Lane will be just as close. Concord had the luck, we didn't. Hopefully, we'll get the rub of the green in the return match.

Support was excellent. Good too see some old faces again.