Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey Island Vs Horsham

A very winable game and our first at home for a couple of weeeks due to this cr@ppy weather, I am going to go for a 3-1 Canvey win with the goals coming from Kingy, Healesy and Jay Curran. Attendance will be about 326. TGE, a couple of Jagers are still owed, double or quits for the crowd, although not sure I want to win that one!!!!!

they are on a bad run at the moment but have recently won at hornchurch, kingstonian and hastings and gave lowestoft a close game but ithink we will come through 2-0 hallett and king att 319 i cant remember if horsham bring many.

Canvey 3-1 Horsham.

Hallett, Rhodes and King with the goals.

Att: 332.

Good luck today, and remember to get behind the lads, see you at the race night!! COME ON YOU MIGHTY YELLOW ARMY!!! :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: :applaus:

Attendance will be about 326.

Was 327!

All in all a good solid win today. Thought we bossed the game well and even when Horsham came back into it at the end we didn't look out of control.

Great free kick from Kingy that the 'Keeper didn't move for and an excellent poach from Hallett after the 3 almost put the ball past his own 'Keeper.

I thought Alex Rhodes' goal from start to finish was sublime though. Right from when Rusty rolled the ball to Westy and the passes connected to Jason crossing the ball and Rhodes taking the two touches to put it in the net.

Horsham will probably count themselves unlucky after the two efforts that hit the woodwork, (from my angle they both looked like great saves from Rusty), but in truth if it wasn't for their 'Keeper our scoreline could've doubled. He blocked Healsey's effort, turned Matty Game's drive around the post and was quick enough off his line on a couple of occasions to get to the ball first.

Very difficult at the minute to determine who will go down with Maidstone. Their performance was truly shocking at the Brockwell, but Horsham, Hastings, Margate, Croydon, Folkestone and Aveley all seem to be at the same level so it will be an interesting climax to the season down there. Even now there are a few freak results coming out after Folkestone beat Maidstone 4-0 during the week.

Hendon 1 - 2 Aveley

Bury Town 1 - 1 Folkestone Inv.

Hastings Utd 1 - 0 Billericay Town

There were mixed results for those above us today as well. Whilst Concord and Billericay lost, Cray and Hornchurch won as did Harrow and Wealdstone just below us. I don't think I've known a season since 2000/2001 when our games in hand have counted so much.

Canvey 3-1 Horsham.

Hallett, Rhodes and King with the goals.

Att: 332.

I should be Notredamus!!! Only 5 out on the attendance as well.

Great shout Powelly! Maybe the most accurate predicition we've ever had!

Good result for us today, in control throughout and you feel that we could have cranked it up a few gears had we needed to at any point. Hallett was superb, as were most of the side include MOTM Easterford. If Jason can start putting a goalscoring run it really could be the difference this season.

Shame that Billericay, Chelmsford, Concord, and Southend lost............................. :)

A solid all round team performance, i thought we didn't need to get out of 2nd or 3rd gear to claim the win.

Great to see Jason scoring again, fingers crossed he can stay fit and im sure the goals will continue to come.

What has been great to see this seasons is the togetherness of the squad, you can see all the lads are working hard for eachother and playing with alot of passion. The goals scoring celebrations show that! :excited:

A very winable game and our first at home for a couple of weeeks due to this cr@ppy weather, I am going to go for a 3-1 Canvey win with the goals coming from Kingy, Healesy and Jay Curran. Attendance will be about 326. TGE, a couple of Jagers are still owed, double or quits for the crowd, although not sure I want to win that one!!!!!

:yay:

:beer:

:31:

:525:

:champis2:

:yay:

:31:

:525:

:champis2:

Did the Jagers appear!

Edited by ShedBoy

Not yet, I'm saving em up to get Simmo smashed!! :438:

Not happy with this at all, [censored] scandalous!

Shedboy, TGE thinks there is something suspicious going on, that's why he is swearing like a trooper!!!!! My methods of calculating the attendances hasn't been taken into account, 3 on the trot, happy days dance%20%282%29.gif :brille008: :waytogo:

Not yet, I'm saving em up to get Simmo smashed!! :438:

Not happy with this at all, [censored] scandalous!

Shedboy, TGE thinks there is something suspicious going on, that's why he is swearing like a trooper!!!!! My methods of calculating the attendances hasn't been taken into account, 3 on the trot, happy days dance%20%282%29.gif :brille008: :waytogo:

Suspicious? !

Nah our attendances are real figures unlike like others! :brille008: