Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Predictions

As we've got no match this midweek, what do we reckon on the other fixtures taking place....

Monday

Wealdstone 2-1 Tonbridge Angels

If this one was a bit closer to home I'd go to this match, as I reckon it'll be a cracker. Wealdstone are bang in form at the moment, and even with Jolly playing against them on Saturday they still managed to turn Sutton over. Tonbridge followed up their draw with us with another draw away to Kingstonian, which these days isn't as impressive a result as it once was. I'm going for a 2-1 win to the Stones, and I still think there's an outside chance they could sneak into the playoffs come the end of the season.

Tuesday

AFC Hornchurch 1-1 Aveley

Hornchurch beat Croydon 1-0 at the weekend, with Aveley picking up a great 2-1 away to Hendon. Both sides have something to play for this season, with Hornchurch a definite playoff contender and Aveley fighting for their lives down the bottom. I reckon a 1-1 draw will reflect this fight in Aveley. The question is, will the attendance reach three figures?

Folkestone Invicta 2-1 Carshalton Athletic

Having smashed Maidstone 4-0, Folkestone picked up an excellent point away to Bury Town on Saturday. Carshalton have fallen away into mediocrity this season, unlikely to go up or down. I think Folkestone will build on their last couple of results and win this one.

Horsham 0-2 Croydon Athletic

Horsham offered very little against us on Saturday, where as Croydon have been giving a lot of teams a real game lately, including ourselves. Croydon were winning this one a few weeks back when the fog set in and the game was abandoned. I think they'll be fired up to avenge that bad luck and really put Horsham in trouble in the fight to stay up.