Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sent Off For Tackling Streaker

What do we reckon on this one then. I suppose by the letter of the law the referee was correct, but surely a bit of common sense could have been applied here?

Dorchester Town player tackles fan in mankini - BBC

The Dorchester Fans Forum don't seem too keen...

Dorchester Town Forum

CRAZY!!! Everyone else stood by and watched and the Stewards didn't have a chance or a clue!

I bet our highly tuned athletes in fluorescent jackets would have had him down instantly!!!

Also I wonder how keen he would have been to tackle him had it been Mark Chittock or our Andy streaking across the pitch..........

Paul

CRAZY!!! Everyone else stood by and watched and the Stewards didn't have a chance or a clue!

I bet our highly tuned athletes in fluorescent jackets would have had him down instantly!!!

Also I wonder how keen he would have been to tackle him had it been Mark Chittock or our Andy streaking across the pitch..........

Paul

I remember the Germans just stood back and watched in amazement as a certain streaker gracefully bounced across their pitch!!!!

That's the one, best 40 Euro's money could buy!!! Just showing that around the office, that was a funny trip! Have you any pics of him walking into that bar in the French Knickers!!!

Paul

What an Horrible thought. That's enough to give you nightmares!

Paul

What an Horrible thought. That's enough to give you nightmares!