Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wayne Vaughan

Phil Old Boy

Oh well, I for one won't miss him. I hope he has better times wherever he goes, and maybe they will realise after half a season what they have really brough into their squad.<p>Why have Vaughan when you have Boylan?<p>Lets face it "Boylan is God"<p>I'm sure Jeff will find someone who is willing to put at least a bit of effort into a game rather than waiting for the ball to come to him. The team does not revolve around one person as Wayne possibly likes to think!<p>I believe Wayne is weak, his shots are weak, his ball control is weak, his menatlity is weak and his body language is totally unprofessional. He was a total embarassment against Southend Manor, Kingstonian and I heard the same from people who went to Northwood.<p>I'm sorry for offending anyone who enjoys watching Wayne play and believes he is an invaluble asset to the club, but I believe he is a total waste of space.<p>The only good thing is that Jeff can keep some extra money rather than paying him for goal bonuses!!!<p>I'm sure Jeff is looking at a replacement already who has power and ability. mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 <p>Pumpkin

See that Wayne has formally requested a transfer according to the non-league paper site. It’s hard to question Jeff and Glen but I would of thought that he has deserved to be in more starting line ups this season. Whether there are other reasons, we just don’t know. Have the new front players really added value to the team. They have been good but I’m sure Wayne would have been up to 24 goals if he had played more. We are playing nice possession football but maybe we should be more direct. We were also tighter defensively last season

I know that slagging off players usually causes a riot on this site, but I must say that I agree with Pumpkin.<p>I can't get to every match, I admit, but when I have seen Wayne play, either from the start or coming off the bench, he has rarely put any noticeable effort into his game. On this site, we hear more about his AGENT than his ABILITIES or contributions.<p>I feel that without exception, the rest of the current squad at least look as if they want to be playing. Wayne tries one or two runs early on and if they don't produce a result, then he seems to give up.<p>If that's not YOUR opinion, then I stand to be shot at, but I only speak as I find and I think the newer strikers are doing just fine.

amazing how everybody changes, last season he could do no wrong, i have never been a huge vaughn fan, i feel, as by the sounds of it many others do, that there have been times when he hasnt put the effort in, but lets not forget he has done some good things to

Sorry Pumpkin and Wilf gotta Disagree with you on this one.Pumpkin most of what you say about wayno is rubbish you obviously got some sort of grudge! The guy always put in the effort and scored many goals. Did you never watch him "off the ball" That is when a lot of the hard work is done by a striker!! Sorry but the fellow is as good as any we got and have had up front, ask Greggors!

Why slag off your own players when they need all the support for the push for the title. You don't like Spurs by any chance! smile.gif" border="0

It's about time someone from the club or this site put's a stop to all these personal attacks on our own players or should i say witch hunts first it was Micky Bennett now Wayne Vaughn i bet the players are sick to their stomachs with so called yellow fans who seem to have nothing else better to do then make up things about player are these fans shore they support canvey. Wayno has been great for our club people do easy for get what he achieved for the club last year along with the other players and lets not for get he has also put in some fine performance's this season to, if he dose want to leave the club then it's between him and the manager

Can we assume Wrecker that you are either Wayne Vaughan, Wayne Vaughan's agent, or a member of his family???<p>You have only made two posts on this site, and both of them have been to criticise the fans for having a voice, and to back Wayne, with very detailed posts.<p>Can I remind you, that it was the Non League paper that first broke this story, which was probably leaked to them via his agent.<p>So if Wayne is going public and saying 'I do not want to be part of the set up at Canvey' what do you expect the fans to say?<p>It was Wayne that said he wanted out, and that he was too big for the club - it was not the fans that said they wanted him out.<p>Can I remind you of the quotes from Wayne...<p>"I want to return to the professional game as soon as possible and won't do that whilst sitting on the bench. <p>"I had a tremendous season last season finishing top goal scorer. Having already scored 16 goals in 15 games this season, I feel that in itself should be enough to command a regular first team place." <p>So basically he is saying, play me Jeff or I am off - who for one minutes thinks that Jeff King will be held to ransom by any player?<p>Dream on Wrecker, whoever you are.<p>Bob

I would also like to add Pumpkin you sound like you are family or friend because everyone knows Wardy is God and to Wilf heard it all before boring my last words on this matter are Pumpkin,Wilf you are the weakest links good bye

I do watch Wayne Vaughan and every other player when they are off the ball, and I must say that Wayne Vaughan when he is OFF the ball is constantly OFFside!<p>But I must admit, I have said before that I personally think that Wayne Vaughan is not a striker. <p>I am not related to Lee Boylan in anyway. I just knew when he played against Crawly in his first pre-season game for us and scored two goals in three minutes that he had come to give the 'Yellow Army' a message! (Biblical reference?)<p>Pumpkin.

No Bob just fill it's unfair, the only people who know the real truth is Jeff, Wayno and his agent if there has been any talks about him leaving it would be behind closed doors with the manager him and his agent that's why you have one to sort out things so there's not much fuss between both partys, we should'nt always believe what has been said until the manager or player has said it in person and not on any sites, and yes Bob i will dream on, of winning the league more then i can say for some.<p>Pumpkin there is more then one reason for a player been given off side you really should keep your bifocal spectacles on i will now put a end to this as i fill that this stuff is actyally turning a few of you on and i don't want to be your source of pleasure.

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS mad.gif" border="0 ! Everytime somebody says something about a player it is seen as a personal attack. One question - can Wayne Vaughan replace Lee Boylan? I think that the answer to this is pretty clear, and that Wayne's decision to leave was a sensible one for him if he wants first team football.

right time to put a end to this theres been a lot of crictism about me on here which i can take after all it is football and people have different opinons although some people have been a bit harsh.Theres been some untrue things said as well for one i have not requested a transfer and secondly the message on the non league site had nothing to do with me or anyone associted to me the i have never spoken to them so the stuff on there is a load of crap also i do not think im bigger than the club and if you knew me well you would know that and also glenneck no player is irraplaceable for example mr beckham lee is playing at the moment and rightly so cause hes done great the past few months and good luck to him but if he did have a dip in form im confident either me and cobby could come in and score the goals to win us the league we are all in this together so whatever eleven jeff or glen pick we need your backing so no more fuss about me or slagging any players please we both need each other in our quest for the conference and to retain the trophy so just the poistives from now on c,mon you yellows