Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-August 17 )

• Photo
    joshtheeagle

• Photo
    Sprout

• Photo
    blahblah

• Photo
    AllowIT

• Photo
    woodywoods

• Photo
    dave_c

• Photo
    all seeing eye

• Photo
    twobags

• Photo
    moleskin

Photo

Carlos Bracci memorial match

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Canvey is east london

Canvey is east london
  • At the Turnstiles
  • Supports: West Ham
Hi All,

Great win the other night & credit to Avely as they played their part in a very entertaining match too.

As the subject title says I thought I would let you all know that an event is being arranged with Concord Vets V Celebrity's in memory of Carlos Bracci. I can't say that I knew Carlos very well but I knew enough about/of him to say that he was true gent whom you never ever heard a bad word about. I just thought it would be fitting if OUR club could get a few of us over there it would be a decent gesture to Carlos, the Bracci family & our friends/RIVALS.

For anyone that is interested please see the below link:

http://www.facebook....1223920&index=1

COYY,

CIEL

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
I used to work with Carlo's brother Toni and barring Canvey having a home friendly that day, should be able to pop along.

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
I would like to go, but I imagine that will clash with one of our pre-season fixtues, being on Saturday 16th July at 2.30pm. Shame it isn't on a Sunday.

Edited by The Great Eckscape, 18 March 2011 - 12:14 PM.

offline The Gaffer from the Rock

The Gaffer from the Rock
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Canvey Island and Liverpool
  • Foes: I hate (and I mean F*****G Hate!!!) Man Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Rusty, Doomz & Big Nose from the Mighty Canvey Island & King Kenny, Ray Clemence, and Louie Suarez

Hi All,

Great win the other night & credit to Avely as they played their part in a very entertaining match too.

As the subject title says I thought I would let you all know that an event is being arranged with Concord Vets V Celebrity's in memory of Carlos Bracci. I can't say that I knew Carlos very well but I knew enough about/of him to say that he was true gent whom you never ever heard a bad word about. I just thought it would be fitting if OUR club could get a few of us over there it would be a decent gesture to Carlos, the Bracci family & our friends/RIVALS.

For anyone that is interested please see the below link:

http://www.facebook....1223920&index=1

COYY,

CIEL

:applaus: :applaus: :applaus:

All rivalries aside, I am similar to you CIEL, I know Toni and know of Carlo, top family and such a tragic waste, the Island should unite and do whatever possible to support this event.

offline Beachboys

Beachboys
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Concord Rangers FC
  • Foes: The second team on the Rock !
Well said, THIS IS NOT ABOUT CONCORD !!!

And to be fair we picked this date because most teams dont start friendlies till week after !

Edited by Beachboys, 18 March 2011 - 12:23 PM.

offline Beachboys

Beachboys
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Concord Rangers FC
  • Foes: The second team on the Rock !

I would like to go, but I imagine that will clash with one of our pre-season fixtues, being on Saturday 16th July at 2.30pm. Shame it isn't on a Sunday.

The reason for saturday mate is that they are also having a function to raise more money after the game
so worse ways maybe people can come in the evening !

offline wayno

wayno
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
So sorry to hear of big Carlos' passing, remember playing against him and his brother Toni on many occasions and also with them at either Canvey or Concord (cant remember exactly) perhaps Ant can remember. The old grey matter aint what it used to be since hitting the big 40!!
Also remember their dad (a really nice guy) who was always on the touchline supporting them wherever they played.
Will try and make the day as well.

RIP Carlos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus