Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Carlos Bracci memorial match

Hi All,

Great win the other night & credit to Avely as they played their part in a very entertaining match too.

As the subject title says I thought I would let you all know that an event is being arranged with Concord Vets V Celebrity's in memory of Carlos Bracci. I can't say that I knew Carlos very well but I knew enough about/of him to say that he was true gent whom you never ever heard a bad word about. I just thought it would be fitting if OUR club could get a few of us over there it would be a decent gesture to Carlos, the Bracci family & our friends/RIVALS.

For anyone that is interested please see the below link:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188176551223920&index=1

COYY,

CIEL

I would like to go, but I imagine that will clash with one of our pre-season fixtues, being on Saturday 16th July at 2.30pm. Shame it isn't on a Sunday.

Edited by The Great Eckscape

Hi All,

Great win the other night & credit to Avely as they played their part in a very entertaining match too.

As the subject title says I thought I would let you all know that an event is being arranged with Concord Vets V Celebrity's in memory of Carlos Bracci. I can't say that I knew Carlos very well but I knew enough about/of him to say that he was true gent whom you never ever heard a bad word about. I just thought it would be fitting if OUR club could get a few of us over there it would be a decent gesture to Carlos, the Bracci family & our friends/RIVALS.

For anyone that is interested please see the below link:

http://www.facebook....1223920&index=1

COYY,

CIEL

:applaus: :applaus: :applaus:

All rivalries aside, I am similar to you CIEL, I know Toni and know of Carlo, top family and such a tragic waste, the Island should unite and do whatever possible to support this event.

I would like to go, but I imagine that will clash with one of our pre-season fixtues, being on Saturday 16th July at 2.30pm. Shame it isn't on a Sunday.

The reason for saturday mate is that they are also having a function to raise more money after the game

so worse ways maybe people can come in the evening !

So sorry to hear of big Carlos' passing, remember playing against him and his brother Toni on many occasions and also with them at either Canvey or Concord (cant remember exactly) perhaps Ant can remember. The old grey matter aint what it used to be since hitting the big 40!!

Also remember their dad (a really nice guy) who was always on the touchline supporting them wherever they played.

Will try and make the day as well.

RIP Carlos.