Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who's gonna win the league then?

So how do you think is gonna walk away with the Ryman Premier league? I personally think that only CIFC and G+NFC are left in it. If G+NFC beat you at home then they walk away with the title, but you beat them it could be different story. <p>PS, if you win league and your ground not up to scratch, does 2nd go up to the conference?

Thanx, FleetMan

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by <FleetMan>:

<strong> ...if you win league and your ground not up to scratch, does 2nd go up to the conference?

</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Yes, you're right. Also, if Martians land and abduct all the Canvey players - If Canvey Island is given Republican status and leaves the English Ryman league - If Jeff King and the entire management team leave the club to join the Royal Ballet...<p>There are numerous reasons why Canvey might not go up should they win the league, all equally as fanciful as the one you propose. I wouldn't hold your breath.<p>Merv CIFC

Personally I think the league could be well over before we play G+N. Canvey have Enfield tonight then Boreham Wood, Croydon and then either Yeovil or Doncaster in the Trophy. I will be very surprised if we get 9 points from these three games, or through to the next round of the Trophy. If this is so then you chose the perfect time to play us...again as our morale will be down, just like after we played Burnley and G+N beat us.<p>One thing though, don't expect to face the same team as we played last time. Some new faces could be here by then.<p>Pumpkin