Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sutton Vs Canvey Island

It doesn't get much harder than Saturday's game against the runaway league leaders, Sutton, but I also think that they will be saying the same about us as our form since the turn of the year has been incredible. We go into this match with our confidence really high but also as the underdogs, but if we play to same sort of levels that we have in recent weeks then I think we can come away from Sutton with a well earned point and go for a 1-1 draw with Danny Heale getting our goal. With the league as tight as it is and Billericay, Concord & Kingstonian all having difficult games this weekend a point for us would definitely be a point gained and not 2 dropped in our push for the play-off's.

COME ON YOOUUUU YYEEELLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I left out Hornchurch because I don't consider them to be a threat for the play-off places, especially after they come back from Margate with nothing apart from a stick of rock!!!!! dance%20%282%29.gif

"u r my sutton"dance%20%282%29.gif

Do u (you) get yr (your) pa (PA :grin:) to do yr (your) typin (typing) for u (you)!!!!!

Lol,we will see sunshine,let's just hope for your sake Sutton don't turn it on against you as it could quite easily dent your confidence for the run in

People only call people 'Sunshine' when they are rattled, I will consider that a bite!!!!!!! dance%20%282%29.gif

The only threat they will b is losing all the gates balls !cheesy%20(2).gif

who is nicky cowley play acting against this weekend???

I believe Mr Cowley will b leading his team against Carshalton Athletic Robert :excited:

I believe Mr Cowley will b leading his team against Carshalton Athletic Robert :excited:

good luck carshalton,new manager/chairman who can manage so he thinks syndrome

;)

lol

good luck carshalton,new manager/chairman who can manage so he thinks syndrome

is that right its someone from the committe doing it ?

someone from the comittee or their chairman,cant remember his name,begins with a d.

The fans hate him,apparantly they were all chearing the Aveley goals last week.

we have them in two weeks time by which time they will probably of got in mourinho to coach knowing our luck

Anyway, now you two gaylords have finished high-jacking our forum, can we get back to the title of the topic, Sutton Vs Canvey Island!!!!!

Nice local one for me this week, we are capable of getting a point at least on saturday, looking back at Wealdstone away we got a point ( very unlucky not to be all 3) and that was with Wealdstone having won their previous 5 or 6 games. Again Jolly will be the dangerman but hopefully Easterford and Moore can continue their brilliant form and with the attacking flair from Rhodes, Gordon and Heale with Hallett's tireless running we are capable of snatching a goal or 2.

I expect to be nursing another sore throat after another saturday with the Yellow Army!!!!!!